Day 30

I got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart to stayyyyyy

"Those who sow in tears will reap songs of joy" - Psalm 126:5

This past year I've experienced the hardest times of testing and trials in my life. I probably never cried so much and felt that kind of pain. but now I don't remember any of the sufferings but feel the joy in my heart!! so much indescribable joy. STAND FIRM. have a loyal and faithful heart for God is good. all the time.

this theme of standing firm has truly been on my mind lately. today we went to Crossway Community church and the speaker Dr. Os Guinness (his family own Guinness beer and Guinness world records. crazyy) talked about standing firm through the story of Shedrach Meshach and Abednego - in the book of Daniel- who would have rather die in the burning furnace than acknowledge an idol before God.

for most of us. the moment the slightest problem comes up. we get angry at God. and blame Him. and complain. etc...but we must praise Him through the hard times. He know's what He's doing.
He has the BEST is store for us.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so joyful ^______________^

btw. wow....the OC is really like what you see in TV. all the people at Crossway church are young and beautiful. I felt like I was at a fashion show. ohh Southern California..

fam group outside of Crossway


today for lunch and dinner there was kimbap (korean sushi) -.- ohmohnah.  my worst nightmare. I ate kimbap and threw up when I was a little kid and to this day it is the most detestable of all foods - along with celery and carrots.

thank goodness there was Ramen and chicken as well :)

Tonight we shared our testimonies. and I shared about standing firm. I usually don't speak in public but I think that I need to get over my fear of public speaking/ people.

I also noticed from listening to other people's testimonies. that we have alot of trouble loving others. I know I def. do. but it's sooooooooooo important. God emphasizes this so much. there's really no point in doing anything if you don't have love. you can't even say you love God if you don't love others.

This is something that I think will be a continual process for the rest of our lives. cause there's always new people and people that will get on your nerves. but for me the best thing is honestly prayer. I can't force myself to love someone. but always when I pray for God to change my heart to love someone, He answers. It's like the one prayer that I know God will surely answer because that is 100% His will for us to love one another.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" - John 13:34-35


goodnight. stay loving and joyful <3

Comments