Day 29

Oh the glorious weekend is here. no morning exercise ^____^

today we had a career fair, because this week was the career and calling week. to be honest even after all this information. I still have no idea what I'm going to do after I graduate...
people ask me "whats your major"
me: Psychology (just psychology btw not psychology and something else)
oooh. what do you want do with it?
umm.....i don't know...eh heh...
oooh i see. what year are you?
mmm...senior....
oh......

awkward palm tree in a hurricane.

I got some useful info though from talking to the people with jobs.
1) don't worry about what you are going to do way in the future. walk strong with God and He will lead you there step by step
2) Ask God not only open doors and but also to close certain doors.
3) Whatever you end up doing you should love it enough to say "I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this"

I also met Pastor James Byun's (old pastor of my church) brother Jim Byun. Such a small world

He's a lawyer. I liked listening to him talk.

after lunch we played basketball :) mwahahaha I love just shooting the ball. it feels so good when you make it in. all my experiences from playing HORSE.

except I one time I missed (just slightly) and I got the ball stuck in the tree. aha...



today was a real silly day. even when working on our Nation Building project. the whole time all I did was make songs and pretend rap over Dr. Dre beats.

goes like this

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's our number
Give us money

Let's build a nation
For King JC
So here's our website
Donate to Haiti

Chorus
Let's build a nation
Altogether
(Haiti, Haiti)

ahahahahaahaha.

Dinner was really funny today. We had this intense discussion about Korean Dramas. the guilty pleasure of this world. and then we started casting everyone here at GLDI. apparently I could either be the clumsy main character or the older sister of the main character. 

after dinner. two hours of awesome Time Alone with God (went by too fast TT.TT) and then 3 hours prayer time. it was a little crazyy as well. this time I was really into it and apparently when I prayed for others it was on point. towards the end i was quite silly.  that's cause I was drunk on the Holy Spirit ;]

oh man it's been awhile. I remember the last time was in Korea. and people were seriously asking me what drugs I was taking. biggest compliment of my life "Rebekah, I want what you have"

so thankful for the Holy Spirit ^______^

Don't be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit. 
-Ephesians 5:18

best thing about Holy Spirit. no hangovers. instead you wake up to a glorious morning.

goodnight.




Comments