Day 15

Saturday, July 7th 2012

Today we went to the dream center again. and we didn't get lost this time and actually got to visit a community.

while we were praying, I got this image of a red door, and I knew that I should pray for the person who lives in the house with a red door.

when we got there we were talking and playing with these two really cute girls named Mya and Nicole. Mya threw a picture for me. I've been wearing my glasses these days, so she made me look real dorky and cute.


Mya and Me


as I was looking around I saw a red door. all the doors were black, except this one house had a red side door. I wondered who lives there.

I end up getting distracted by these two Chihuahuas. mehehehe I like the chubbier one. after I'm done petting  them, I notice one of the girls, Veronica, is talking to an old lady at the house with the red door!

Veronica is from Brazil. so cool. korean girl speaking Portuguese and Spanish. but she's talking to the grandma in Spanish and the grandma is telling her about her wrist and back pain, bumps on her head, etc.
we ask if we can pray for her. and we do. and she tells us something so cute. every night before she goes to bed, she thanks God for the day. and every morning when she wakes up, she thanks Him for a new day.
man even with all that physical pain, she's still so thankful. I trust that God will heal her.

me, Grandma, and Veronica


Afterwards we go to In N Out. everybody has been talking about this place. ehe...don't hate me...but i don't think it's that great. I mean it's good, but to me I can't tell the difference between that place or like Five Guys.

oh we are such tourists...


When we get back everyone is stressing out about our exam today. For me though, when I have to study, I tend to do everything but study. So I was out in the sun reading, played my ukulele, even cleaned my room. and then finally studied.

Mmm I think I did okay. I love taking exams.

after the exam our family group went to go watch Brave. wow...I did not expect to cry so much. it was so touching. I really need to repent for the way I treated my mom in my toddler through SAT years.

I like this quote. possible spoiler alert*

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I did this to you, to us. You've always been there for me. You've never given up on me. I just need you back. I want you back... I love you"

I have lots to make up to my mom. but I realize I have even more to make up to God. it was because of my pride that Jesus had to die on the cross for me. God has always been there for me, and He's never given up on me. all I should want is to be with Him and love Him.

"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children"

goodnight.

Comments