Day 23

Rise and shine it's sundayyyyyy. first time since I got to GLDI that I got to sleep for 10 hours mwahaha.

last night I had a really interesting dream. I was sitting with a crowd of people and for some reason I felt really discouraged and frustrated (I think I was trying to get people to pray but they didn't want to) and then out of nowhere my EMMAUS pastor from korea (Pastor Erin) is beside me and she encourages me. I then stand up on this rock and I notice that at the bottom of the hill there are these abandoned buildings. I hear a voice saying "I will restore these buildings" and then the ground starts trembling violently. next thing I know everyone around me disappears and I'm all alone. I get really even more afraid because I see four sinister looking men approaching me but I can't seem to move from this rock. and as they get closer, I start screaming "Jesus save me!! Send your angels to save me!! Jesus save me!! Send your angels!!" Right before they reach me, this giant stone Cross falls from the sky and pounds the ground, light beaming from it. and then the four men get scared and they leave me alone (they either run away or fall to the ground).

I guess since I actually remember this dream. it means something. hmmmm I wonder what though. but I'm glad that God saves me even in my dreams, this is the second dream that I've had in my life like this.

anyways. today we had sunday service in the chapel on campus. Dr. Kim spoke about being forgiven and forgiving. Matthew 6:14-15. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. 

super super true that. I know some people who ruined their own lives by refusing to forgive. but Dr. Kim shared with us his powerful testimony of someone who wronged him in front of everyone at a banquet and for 3 1/2 years, his reputation was ruined. but instead of suing the person, he let God take care of the matter. and God blessed him in every way during that time, and after 3 1/2 years gone by the person who wronged him, apologized to him and embraced him in front of people at another banquet. God is good.

forgive, forgive, forgive. as you have been forgiven. this is so serious!!! Jesus doesn't lie.

after service we took yearbook photos, it's going to be so sad when those come out. because then it'll be time to leave TT.TT whyyyyyyyy. when I actually start to like them, they go away.

Gloria, Nara, Christina, Me and Grace on the U

Dr. Kim's grandson holding my finger ^__^

room 102 family pic



had lots of time to chill with God. he spoke to me about following Him daily. oh btw I think the cheerleaders all went home, but I prayed for them anyways. wish I had demonstrated some of God's love to them in the cafeteria last week though. alot of believers ask -what's my calling?- but I realized that we should be asking instead - God what have you called me to do today- and be faithful to that. to learn to listen day by day.

which is crazyyyyy. because tonight the speaker Dr. Richard Blackaby. mehehe i like saying his last name. anyways spoke about this exact thing. to have a relationship with God, to know Him, and to obey Him day by day. and before you know it, you'll have accomplished all these great things, all starting with being faithful with each day. when God can trust you with the little things, He can trust you with greater things.

usually before I go to sleep. I say -goodnight God, I love you- but starting from yesterday. I'm going to say -goodnight God, help me to obey you- because He says -if you love me, you will obey what I command-

anyone can say that they love God. but not everyone obeys...
I hope to be someone who obeys and therefore truly loves Him

goodnight.

*update. got a text that my bff back home has been spotted at church! (long story) but I've been praying for her for awhile. God is good!!


Comments