Day 37

Sunday July 29th 2012

Today we went to Sarang Church. ahhhhh it was so awesome. apparently it's one of the biggest Korean churches in the nation.



Rev. Stephen Chong spoke. I love it when he speaks. he was trained under a prodigy black minister. so he's real passionate when he preaches and it's on point. can I get an amen.

What he spoke about was really similar to what we saw in the Father of Lights movie. basically about the presence and power that we carry.

mmmhmm when I go to a place. I bless it. I bless the land. The daughter of God is here! to destroy darkness and bring the light wherever I go. better watch out!

realizing the authority that you have really changes your perspective on alot of things. and perspective is very powerful. I also used to be somewhat fearful though that if I am destroying the works of the enemy, I have a target on my back. in fact that's probably why many pastors, missionaries, believers get spiritually attacked.

but I found the secret. mwahahahahaha. if you spend time in the presence of God daily. you are safe! His presence is like a shield for us. can't afford to go one day without being in His presence.

can't touch me. nananananaananananananaa.

He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies :)

after church we go to Dr. Chun's house for a pool party/BBQ!!! oh myyyyyyyy it was so funnnn and I'm gaining so much weight because the food was soooo good. seriously they spoil us.




life is good :]
(for now) and even if things happen. I've got an indescribable joy in me.

goodnight.


Comments