Day 16

Rise and SHINE. it's sunday morning.

I love how good everyone looks on sunday mornings. we are a good looking group. no lie
Today we are visiting a black church called Faith Central. everyone is real excited because this is the first time going to a black church for the most of us.

when we got there everyone was real nice and welcoming even though we stuck out so much. 60 asians taking over the place. puahahaha.



it was really different. I think we had 2 hours of worship and like a 5min sermon on the importance of worshiping the LORD. Whole time I was waiting for the "actual" message and then service was over. but sall good. it truly made me think about how powerful worship is and I prayed today that God would give me a desire and love to worship Him. after all that's what we were made for.

we came back rested for awhile and then went to the park for KOREAN BBQ!!!! ahhhhhh so excited :)
it's apparently a 10min power walk away. but ya know the smart (by smart I actually mean lazy) people got rides there. mwahaha did my queen wave as we drove past the people who walked.

the park was so bea-u-ti-ful. I did lots of animal documentaries. it's my thing. and got to chill by a mini waterfall. then of course the main event. eating. so much delicious food. I was so happy.








when we came back we had a time for testimonies. I was really encouraged by all the things that God is doing! this morning's Psalm that I read Psalm 64:9 All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.

alot of pondering time during the testimonies. and I was reminded of the revelation I had on Friday of being in that place of intimacy with God and loving Him genuinely and passionately. so I did something I have never done before. I went up and shared this. I hope people were blessed by it.

then we prayed for the new leaders. and my family group and I got in this big huddle and prayed. I am really thankful for them. and I hope that I will be able to overflow God's love onto them.

God is doing some great things here.

goodnight.

Comments