Day 24

So yesterday we learned about forgiveness. and wow.....God is so funny (though I didn't find it that funny) because He provided me with an opportunity to practically apply this concept of forgiveness.
I never realized how sensitive I really am, especially with what people say TT.TT my soul was wounded.
Had a misunderstanding, and spent the morning venting, forgiving, and praying blessings for this person.

mmm. when living in a world with people. gotta learn to be thick-skinned.

We got a new trainer for morning exercise. His name is Coach Dave. he's gotta get familiar with my turtle speed things that I do things. During running today my roomie Diana helped me by pushing me (literally) while I ran. Ya know need a little push at times.

Dr. Richard Blackaby spoke again this morning and afternoon. it was so great. I really like him because we think alike. like literally he speaks what I think in my mind. hmmm is this what Paul means when he writes I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

He spoke about not limiting God and how God can use people of influence in business. when I was younger I generally thought that God only used pastors and missionaries, but now I'm learning how we can be faithful to Him anywhere He places us.

For lunch Dr.Kim's wife had a special luncheon for us! yayyyy with fajitas and tiramasu. ahhh!!! so happy. and I was even happier when she spoke because seriously she's my role model. Iljji pointed out how I remind her of a halmuhni - grandma. truly that is my destiny. I hope to be a really cute and wise grandma too like Dr. Kim's wife ^___^

Dr. Kim and wife wedding photo!

love shot with Gloria

so cute halmae!! 

I had a dinner date with Wuen today! it was really joyous and encouraging. here is our documentary of this weird green spiky plant that we have never seen before. 



Evening session: Mr. Bill Heatley spoke again about how God can use us in business/other occupations. I think he worked with Kaiser Permanente and some other big company developing this $7billion product. Idk. basically he's a person of great influence. but i really liked what he said about how he surrenders his problems to Jesus (because Jesus knows everything) before he goes to sleep and then in the morning when he wakes up he has the solution in his head. before he does any projects he prays for wisdom. true dependence on God.

another thing that he talked about in relation to depending of God (sort of goes along the lines of having the thorn in the flesh) is that sometimes we struggle with something (such as distractions, anger, etc) and we ask God to take it away, but He doesn't so that we would be humbled and rely on His strength.

oooh I like this. today I surrendered something to God. it's a dream that I have always cherished more than anything else. I guess my alabaster jar of perfume. I poured it onto the feet of Jesus. and said that my devotion to Him is more important than this desire. keep me in Your Presence forever.

so much joy~ no place I'd rather be.

goodnight.

Comments