Day 22

This post might be kinda strange because I am half sleeping as I'm writing it.

todayyyyyyy we went to the beach! we're going to the beach. we're going to the beach.
I was so happy. got to play in the sand (there was no sun today) but it was secretly sunny because some people got tanned/ sun burnt. but of course I stayed the same level of vampire paleness. it's like the sun just reflects off my face.

Diana, Jiwon, Esther, Me, Christina, Nara


I got to dig my epic hole in the sand. and then caught some sand crabs! so cute. I like the way they wiggle around in the palm of your hand. then went in the ocean. right when Christina and I were having fun in the waves. it was time to eat lunch. mmm no complaining when it's time to eat.

Went to this burger place. and as we were waiting. this seagull pooped on Christina's foot! it was crazy it wasn't even like a normal bird poop it was like a seagull diarrhea. we were all like ohh Christina so sorry as we were taking picture of it. puahaha. I caught the action on camera.




We came back showered (Christina scrubbed her foot) and then off to our Nation Building Project Meeting. so my committee, we basically threw away our old idea 10 min before our meeting presentation and hastily made a new one. mmm....I'm excited to see how this project goes...

oh LORD please give me the heart to care for others in need.

after our projects we eat and then I have an interesting convo with Grace. she told me that yesterday God burdened her to go and pray for the cheerleaders (there's a cheer camp going on on this campus right now). and so she did, one group let her, but the other group rejected her. and she was like whyyyy God did you tell me to do that.

but I was really encouraged and convicted when I heard her story. because see me, and what I noticed from most people. were like uughhhh so annoyed with the cheerleaders (they take up the whole cafeteria and are really loud) we judge them and probably not once did it come across our minds to pray for them and love them. no we just clumped them into one big stereotype and then we wonder why God is not answering us.

as we were doing our three hour prayer in the chapel last night, this thought came into my mind. but I did not act on it. but Grace she listened and obeyed God through action. Oh LORD have mercy on us.

I tell you Grace why God told you to do that. to set an example for the rest of us. and WAKE US UP. the last point of P.Josh message yesterday on being a servant of Christ is that a servant of Christ in focused on the HARVEST. finding God's lost children. because that is what's on God heart. He will not rest until all His lost children are found.

Today I prayed for the cheerleaders. Tomorrow I hope to obey.

(wow...I didn't plan to write any of this. it just came out as I was typing...)

goodnight.





Comments