Day 24

wed's posts will always be longer..
cause i actually wake up in the morning for my 10 am
so my days are longer. just a warning.

but i got some fun stories for today :D

first i have something very serious to talk about.
ladies and gents i have been a victim of credit fraud.
that's right someone has been using my card!
and buying adult products (like dildos and stuff) and paying memberships for online dating sites..
someone was really lonely...
and yes i'm sure it was not me -____-

well now my card has been deactivated.
must wait for my new card.
i have a total of $90 left o.O
not spending is like not breathing for me.
so this is quite a dilemma.

but anyways we'll let the future Rebekah worry about that.

North Korean politics class is so..so...my brain just cant keep up.
this is what i get for choosing a random major and vowing to stick with it.
sometimes....i think i just go to school for show.
i am sitting next to these gorgeous french girls. omg the way they talk is so sexy.
oh huh huh oui oui. blah blah  blah.
then i kid you not. one of the girls pulls out a bag of strawberries and starts like making out/eating them.
wow.....french people you are so....yeah....

at the end of class the professor asks who is Korean American.
i guess that's me. oh oh this is the only time i have a chance to speak in this class without looking stupid.
so i ask him why he asked that question
he says its a secret.
mmmm. hmm hmm what are you up to professor.

wed lunch with my chia pet. Cheeia
meat spaggetti! yes.
wait like 25min for mine to come out and cheeia is done with her's -___-

back for a quickie nap in my room
today i am so close to being on time for a class.
so close i can almost taste it.
but then i realize i left my books in my room and must head back -___-;;

get to Topics class as soon as she calls my name for attendance.
mmmmm pro skills right there.
then chris asks me if i studied for the quiz.
QUIZ? what quiz???
i haven't even bought my textbook yet.... ^^"
borrow chris's textbook and use my superpower memorization skills.
only 2 wrong mmhmm that's right.

then the professor tells me to go up to the board.
and romanize all the korean words.
oh no.....i did not study for that part.
this time i only get 2 right. eh he he.
its okay she says my answers were very creative. chuckle chuckle.
oh ho ho. ahhh its cause i love big bang too she be cutting me some slack.
one of the answers i get right was "bap" (rice/ food)
and she's all like yes "bap is a very important word for me"
i love you cute lil old grandma :]
we have so much in common

korean cinema class epic fail.
did not do the readings.
skipped the last class so did not watch the film.
professor asked me why. i am honest and told her i was sleeping.
she's so chill so she just smiles.
yay......

Korean language learning time.
i call my language teacher "stone face"
cause she has no emotions.
but today i managed to crack a smile on her stone face!
cause i kept messing up and making up these ridiculous sentences that made no sense...
but then later i messed up too much.
and then she got frustrated.
oh no....
must work on finding the perfect balance.

my new unni friends i made at EMMAUS ask me to go eat with them at gangnam.
i say no cause when i'm tired im super sensitive to the cold.
i'm like a spring flower and i whither in the cold.
sigh... she scolds me for being lazy.

then cheeia asks me to go to gangnam to go get these so called amazing cupcakes with her.
i refuse to go outside.
but then emma gives me her puppy eyes! and no you dont understand this girl is so cute.
like that look that puss in boots gives in shrek.
i am so easily persuaded -____-

go dress like an eskimo and then head out to gangnam.
these cupcakes better be the most bomb diggity cupcakes ever.

i have this thing where doors always close on me.
like if i'm walking into an elevator the door will close on me.
so on the subway i almost get sliced in half.
thank goodness my homie jay pulls me in.
the subway doors show no mercy.

funny quotes by jay and emma
we were talking about sheep? and wanting to have sheep.
and jay's like "oh yeah i have sisters"
i dont know man i cant repeat it. it was so funny at the time. like ya know cause it seemed like he was referring to his sisters as sheep. and then i was imagining my sisters bouncing around as sheep.

okayokay emma's is more simple.
she randomly sticks her finger in my button hole.
and i'm like whoa. and she's all like "oh i'm sorry, when i see a hole i just have to stick my finger in it"
HAHAHAHAHA. you sick minds....

today jay introduced me to this game called "plants vs. zombies"? i think.
its so much fun. i was so absorbed in it the whole time on the subway.
it was like i was the captain of the plant army to protect jay's house from the evil zombie warriors.
yeah.....pretty epic.

anyways yeah cupcakes pretty good. like georgetown cupcakes.
got carrot cake cupcake with a cute lil carrot on top (which tasted like plastic).

dessert first then dinner this time.
dinner. FRIED CHICKEN.
that's what i'm talking about.
with FRIES.
and water on the side...
and pineapples...
and radish...yuck.

lol while i was eating i noticed that my little bowl had so many chicken bones on it.
and jay's had none? i was like jay where is your chicken bones.
and then we realize he ate it.....with his pointy canine vampire teeth
oh my...that's some hardcore chicken eating right there.

on the way back instead of taking the stairs on the bridge. we take the elevator.
now this elevator is so hilarious. cause its like the slowest elevator in the world.
for some reason its so funny. like it goes .0005 mph up.
so we are cracking up in this elevator.
decide to also go down on the elevator. but then the doors are not closing.
so then we give up and everyone gets out. i'm about to get out too..
and ofcourse that's when the doors close.
i am stuck alone in this elevator going down so slowly....
sometimes.... my life....ahhh ....yeah....

how we spent 4 hours eating? i dont know.
but it was a good end to the day.
time for me to pass out now.
good night :D




trapped in the world's slowest elevator.

Comments