Day 8

Mon Feb 28th

someone rings my doorbell at 5am -_____- who the.....
i cant get out of bed to go beat this person up.
fall back asleep

wake up to my emergency alarm. 12 pm?! AHHHHH hurry and get ready.

Today my friend Rachel (Ranhee) is visiting me!
Rachel is a friend I made while I was in Jeju do.
I am so happpy.
i make chad and chris come with me. then cheeia shows up with many more foreign people.
i hope i don't overwelm. ugh i dont know how to spell that word. overwhelm? rachel.

i see her across the street. and we are bouncing.
but we cannot cross because there are cars in the way.
its like a love story reuniting scene.
finally we run across and hug.
so beautiful. tear*

lunch
german lunch box. (rice, egg, kimchi, and sausages)
not enough sausages...
cheeia makes an inappropriate comment.

afterwards we go to the moves. MEGABOX!
i realllly want to watch no strings attached. i need some romantic comedy!
but its not there so we watch unknown. far from romantic comedy....
mmmm it was yeah.....okay i guess?

paris baguette again. eeeeehhhhhh :D
this time i have my camera so i get a sneak pic.
get our stuff to go cause we need to walk rachel back to the subway.
awww man :[ my fruit tart got squished. cream everywhere...

back in the dorm .chiill time. skype time.
watch my princess time. ahhh song seung hun. he is too coool. <3
he third place behind TOP and lee min ho

goodnight :D



                                                          me and rachel :D

Comments

  1. you bastard. you tell me to drive all the way to your freaking house and get my pea coat WHEN I CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE IN THIS PICTURE THAT YOU BROUGHT IT TO KOREA?! you're not getting a penny out of me. i hope you starve and start to sell your body on the streets in exchange for vendor food. i don't appreciate your lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i was worried you would see this pic.....
    HEHE ^^" i will buy you a nicer coat here.
    no but really!! i was gunna give it to you but i forgot it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment