Day 10

Wed March 2

Turns out I needed the wakeup call.
Ahhhh 9:30am yawwwnnn. Cheeia calls me to set up a lunch time.
How is she even awake?
Mmm class starts at 10:00
Ahhhh class starts soon and I have to leave time for walking.
Must get ready. Why isn’t my body moving.
9:54 am. Ahhhhh I must hurry. Why am I not moving faster.
10:00 am. Finally it hits me and I’m running to the elevator. Running outside. Up the stairs
Where is my classroom? Huff puff puff. My thighs are burning
10:15ish? Burst into my tiny packed classroom. Eh hehe sorry I’m late ^^”

The TA takes attendance. My name is not called. Crap why isn’t my name called?
Excuse me? Am I in the right class?
The TA just asks for my name. okay I guess I’m good?
Then we have to split into groups. I spot my friend from last night Priscilla so I am in her group. I say don’t worry I may not seem smart but I secretly am. There is this other gorgeous Switzerland person in our group. Omg do they breed Swiss people to be this pretty? Skin is no joke. Mmm yes this is why I have my Swiss apricot scrub.
Priscilla and the swiss girl are talking about their thesis topics. Confucianism blahblah something very hard words blablahblah. I am thinking on the other hand. What mascara does this girl use? Her eyelashes are amazing. I must learn the secret swiss techniques.
I muster up my courage to ask her. She says oh some cheap mascara she bought here at last min.
So not fair…….

This is my North Korean class. I love learning about NK so I’m excited.
My professor is super cool. He says first the lowest grade he’s ever given is a B+
I love him.
Next he says Friday classes are canceled from now on.
I love him even more.
Next he says instead we have written assignments.
But we don’t actually have to do it. It’s just for the records.
Marry me Professor.
At the end of class I tell him he is a very cool Professor. He gets all blushy heheehe so cute.

Lunch time.
German lunch box again.
Cheeia gives me all her sausages.
Ha ha ha. Yummy

Take a power nap and sprint to my 1:00pm class
I get there and the classroom is empty??
What…… I’m late where is everyone?
I call up Chris cause he’s in this class.
He tells me class is at 2:00pm -_____-;;;;
Ugh……..walk of shame back to my dorm.
Vending machine apple juice does not taste good btw…
Back in the building at 2:00 for my topics and language class
Teacher asks us what clan we are from
No one else knows but I know! From my convo with Richard’s grandma
I am from the Dalsung Suh clan
Teacher is impressed because the Dalsung Suh’s were Yangbans (scholar officials).
Mwahahaha which means I should be high-class. Yep…

 Next class Korean cinema (basically just watching movies)
I am gunna love this class!
65 people doing introductions -___-
The foreign girls have crazy hard names so they make nicknames.
That are totally unrelated to their names though.. Like this one girl was like “Hi my name is (something foreign sounding with an M?) but you can just call me BeBe”. And so on…
I was soooo tempted to be like. “Hi my name is Rebekah, but you can just call me Rasputin.”
I whisper this to the girl next me and we giggle a bit too loudly.

Next class. KOREAN language. Ahhhh
We must take a placement exam.
Interview…I spoke in Conglish.
Written exam. So tired….can’t pay attention anymore…
Gave up on like page 5 (out of 12) and just turned my test in first and walked out like a total g.
I am going to be placed in a total noob class…

Dinner. With Chadwick and Chris
Japanese style tonkatsu.
Afterwards can’t resist icecream ^^”

Sigh FOOD. that’s where my money goes
I already spent like $300 this past week.
Multiply that by 4. $1200 a month
I brought $1500 total.
So i guess I’m a couple thousand short…..
This is going to be a very interesting trip…

Oh yeah. Last night I stayed awake and this some deep thinking.
And God revealed the truth to me. And everything about life just made sense.
I will explain further what this means later. but there is going to be some interesting revolutions on this trip. I must say. Something like the matrix I guess?

Comments

  1. Cousin.. Your blog is funny. Hahaha.. When do you find the time to right?

    Just you wait until AFTER you graduate. Ugh, you will dread the real world. I don't even have time to read my newspaper until I get home at like 10 pm! Waahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it. i'm not reading these blogs anymore. GEEZUS OH LAWD ALL-SMITE-ME.

    (i still haven't slept yet. i'm trying to. i even took 3sleeping pills. i want to die.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thank you :D
    haha its easy for me to write cause i literally spit what in my head so it takes like 5min.

    and i will find a way! to balance the real world o.O


    judy......go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that commenter was judy hahahaha i was wondering who it was..

    oh yeah what's the name of your professor? and the actual title of the class?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment