Day 34

my peace is disturbed by a doorbell.
open the door and there are three angry looking ladies.
crap they found me.
they know i'm living on the boys floor.
i have until tomorrow morning to pack everything and leave to the i-house.
preferably by tonight they say.
i ask them which room i need to move to.
they dont know...
great. so basically i'm getting kicked out of my awesome boy room to some unknown one.
with communal showers... o.O

i am beyond depressed today.

the doorbell rings again. and i get scared so i dont answer it.
but apparently it was just chad.

take all my coins and go to the arcade with jay.
spend all of them on one of those crane games (except its like this pokie stick one)
i must get that hello kitty pencil case.
i dont even like hello kitty that much but still.
i must win it.
i'm going to write a psychology paper on crane games one day..
jay and i fail every time ofcourse. and then i'm down to my last coin.
here goes nothing...
and then!!!! i actually get it.
we're all jumping up and down like two little dorks. so happy
i've never won anything in my life.
my spirits are uplifted for a little bit.

play basketball for awhile.
(play basketball as in play unicorn and horse)
i lose ofcourse...
i always lose at everything...
except the crane game :D (thank goodness)
the first will be last and the last will be first though.

sometimes i wish life was like basketball.
its so simple.
and you just have one goal.
make the ball in the basket.

i guess though in a way life it is like bball.
sometimes you make some and sometimes you miss some.

excuse my emo-ness today.
i'm just extremely tired and deeply saddened about having to leave my awesome room.
and my awesome friends i made at sk global.
maybe i'll make some new awesome friends at the i-house.
be positive.
being positive sucks...ugh...
i hear that if you smile you'll just feel happy even though you arent.
smile :D
eh...yeah it doesn't really work.

you know what i realized.
i did not talk about what i ate today.
awesome..
let's keep it that way.

time to pack..sniffle sniffle*
it was good while it lasted.
hopefully i'll have new awesome adventures at the i-house.
most likely terrible/fml stories...
but at least i have people to smile and laugh at my misfortunes
i like to think that way so i wont be as miserable :]


my last night at SK GLOBAL.
i feel like i'm breaking up with my room.
i'll never forget you room 341 <3
double bed with a balcony and private bathroom.
you were so beautiful and we had such good times.
good night.


my prize!!




Comments