Day 3

Wed Feb 23rd


 Had another nightmare last night. Ugh what’s up with all these nightmares.
 Tried to scream but couldn’t scream again. Someone was setting my car on fire….
Googled dream moods. Said this meant that I was feeling helpless and frustrated with a situation? Idk man….whatever

Yonsei’s founding philosophy is based on John 8:32 “You will know the truth and the truth will set you free”. So strange cause I just had it tattooed on me right before I came here….and I see that verse written on the walls here. Even more strange cause I was going to get another verse but at last minute I change it to that one.

I wonder what God’s plan is for me at Yonsei. Hmm hmm quite excited.

I am woken today by another doorbell. Starting to not like this doorbell…
It is Chris this time. He says lets go to orientation. We have another orienatation?!!
I say this time though marmarmar I’ll meet you there.

Ofcourse I miss it. I meet up with my new girls frands later and we open bank accounts.
Feel so legit with my Korean debit card mwhahahaa.
Egg ramen for lunch. Delish. Not filling enough though. But trying to save that money.
Cant resist getting bubble tea though. Ah mayun.

Walking up hills.
My ass is burning. My calves are growing.
I need to get a scooter.

ANOTHER orientation. This time for housing.
Presentations again. But at the end we get shikae yay.

Oh yeah at orientation they remind us of the very strict policy of no opposite gender allowed on the floors.
Too bad I live on the boys floor….

Mongolian rice for dinner. Yuummmy yummy.

I need to get a picture taken for my alien registration card. Picture place is closed. Guurrreattt. Maybe if I sing they will let me take a picture.
Take an alienregistration picture for me baby. Take an alienregistration picture. just kiddddinggggg but not really.

In my room lalala I get phone call? Oooh I have a phone in the room. My new friend Cheeia wants to explore the town at nine. I say of course.

Get another phone call. Chad says what’s at nine? I say we are exploring. But then all the sudden a wave of tiredness hits me….all Chad’s fault. I tell Chad he must go instead of me cause I do not know Cheeia’s number to cancel. I feel bad for flaking but I need my sleep.

Such a grandma…staying in and sleeping but its okay…
Goodnight :D

I might wake up to satisfy my late night food cravings…sigh…

Comments