Day 1

Mon Feb 21st

Before I leave I pray that God sends an angel before me.

Plane ride great. Bus ride great. Miss my bus stop not so great. Get off the bus looking confused and hear my name being called. Who would be calling my name in korea?? It is Chad and Chris from UMBC! What are the chances. So happy. They’re on their way to meet someone but feel obligated to carry my stuff and walk me to the dorm. So nice :D cause I would have gotten lost and died with all my heavy stuff.


I hate the hills in Yonsei.
was this school built on a mountain?


I get to my dorm. RA says they don’t have a room for me. I say whatttt? And he says yes you checked male instead of female on your housing application. UGH I would do something like that….
he says I must wait for 2 hours until they figure out what to do with me. Fml…

BUT! Hehehe. Instead I get switched over to the nicer/newer building. Since I’m a boy but I’m not a boy. I am on the boys floor but I have no roommate! Nice little room all to myself. With a balcony!! My own bathroom and shower. I love making mistakes…

Bouncing around my room. I need Internet. Cannot connect. I drag the nice/nerdy looking RA at the desk to help me buy a LAN cable. I learned today what a LAN cable is. And a plug thingy converter. And he helps me set up my Internet. He is very shy. I don’t think he feels comfortable being alone in a room with a girl. Mah b.

I have Internet yay! Stay up all night on Internet. Now it is time to sleeeeeeep. So tired.
Dead asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.








Comments