Day 18

Thurs March 10th

yamyamyam
mmmm :] what time is it??
2pm ?! oh crap. my film class starts NOW.
should i run to class? or just stay in bed....hmmmmm

an hour and 30min later.
3:30pm. well i guess i missed class.
now must get ready my korean class uhguhguh

get to korean class. ask eric how the film class went.
eric groans about how it was the worst thing ever.
apparently we watched a pansori film. which is like koreans wailing songs while telling a story.
oh hoho luckay me.
korean class boring as usual. i pretty much traced, doodled, and colored 10 pages in my workbook.

after class. dinner. cheeseburger :D
cheeseburger was not filling enough.
so i got onion rings.
not a good choice cause i ate the whole bag and now i feel sick...

tonight its ladies night at club naked in hongdae.
i guess i'll go to chill with my frands and since its free cover.
the drinks are free all night and i get an orange malibu.
it takes like orange soda. so i down like 3 more?
first its all yayay. dancing like a crazy person.
and then it slowly creeps up on you...
OHEMGEE. i feel so sick.
basically i'm dying the rest of the night. and throw up that bag of onion rings.
not fun. lesson learned. never again.

i was quite sad with myself. but i tell myself that you cant be ashamed about those kinds of things.
learn from your mistakes and move on.
on the way back i'm reading scripture in the cab cause i literally feel like i'm dying..
I ask the cab driver if he believes in Jesus.
to my delight he says yes. and he also tells me he has a daughter my age.
I wonder if he ever worries about his daughter going out and doing these kinds of things.
I wouldn't want my father to worry about me.
so i just smile all nice and try not to do anything stupid.

with the help of emma i get back to dorm.
i love emma :D she's so cute.

well at least i get back safely.
and i dont have class until 4pm tomorrow
goodnight world. stay safe.

Comments