Day 22

why is it so hard to wake up at 12:30pm?
more walking = more sleeping time needed.
agagaga cannot skip my 1:00 class
cause i'm only allowed to skip 3 times
more than that and you fail o.O
must save it for other sleeping emergencies.

1:04pm
I am sprinting to class.
i am never on time for anything.
its a very serious disease.
still sore from the hike so running up the stairs is so not cool.
burst into class huffing and puffing. "i'm here!"
she checks my name :D

i love my Topics professor.
such a cute old lil lady.
yes she talks very slowly so class is very boring and by the end of this semester.
i will have drawn a masterpiece flower sketch in my notebook.
but i still love her.
today she told the class that she loves Big Bang.
hehehehe i tell her i love Big Bang too.
she asks me who. i say TOP ofcourse.
she's all like oooOOh nice. and i ask her who's her fav.
and she says she likes all of them
we are best friends now.
rest of class i'm imagining how she would behave at a Big Bang concert.
it is a very funny scene.

lunch crispy chicken burger.
so legit american style tasting.
5min in heaven.
i love you crispy chicken burger <3

korean class 4pm.
am i there at 4pm?
sigh......WHY can't i ever be on time
run in at 4:15 swing open the door and hit eric's elbow.
bam.
oh oh my i'm so sorry.
no seats left. have to get the extra chair/desk.
scooot scooot scoot. um excuse me can i squeeze in here. more scoot scoot scoot
ahhh mmm yes i think my korean teacher likes me even more...

dinner chicken alfredo.
according to the C's its the most delicious thing ever
ughh why did i get alfredo. i hate the white sauce.
its so nukkihae (like greasy/thick/creamy?)
i need my tomato sauce.
steal a pizza from Chris.

after dinner i watch the new naruto episodes!
so glad its no more fillers :D
don't judge me. its the only anime i watch.
lots of life lessons from naruto.
and i love kakashi <3 he's so cool.

time for laundry.
while waiting for laundry i decide to be brave and go to the gym.
in my mickey mouse sweatshirt, leggings, and flip flops :D
do the treadmill for 17 whole min.
chris gets on the treadmill next to mine and shows off by running on speed 12 -___-
my speed is 4.


clothes arent still dry yet but its okay i can just dump it on my extra bed that i have ;D
knock on wood* ahhhh the KLI students are moving in soon and i better not get a guy roomate!!!

don't have to wake up until 3pm tomorrow mwahahaha.
goodnight :D

my proper gym attire

Comments

Post a Comment