Day 11

Thurs March 3rd

Today was a food day.

rise and shine its burger time.
nomnomnom.
chicken burger! ahhh i missed american food.
funny how people will die to go to korea and eat all the yummy korean food
but when i go to korea all i want to eat is american food.
eat with sarah, chadwick, and chris

afterwards off to my cinema class. mwahaha
oh yeah! yesterday i followed this kid and ended up discovering secret tunnels that connects all my classrooms to my dorm building.
so i can literally survive and go to my classes without stepping foot outside until Spring.
mmm yes human/ groundhog.

before class i have an apple juice craving.
the cashier tells me i get a free one!
wheee today is my day.
i love apple juice :D drink my apple juice. blleeeeeech
what is this? this is not apple juice.
read the back slowly in korean...19 different vegetables?!!
what am i drinking.... cucumbers, cauliflower??, celery??? lettuce, tomato, brocolli, etc.....
omgomg.... they just grinded up all the most disgusting veggies and tricked me with red container with a picture of an apple!
no wonder they give it out for free...........

during class today we watch "the good, the bad, the weird"
purdy interesting movie hehehe the weird guy is so funnay.
there's a line i like in this movie by the bad guy.
it goes something like
"its funny in the end we're all going to die, but we live like we're never going to die"
this has something to do with the truth i realized...
That from the age we begin to question life, we are filled with lies about how to live.
We are always searching for that purpose.
And we try to fill it up with our dreams, careers, families, lovers, legacies.
But in the end there is only one reason for living. And when you realize that reason.
You will never die.

afterwards korean class.
search for my name on the board. WHAT?! how did i get into Intermediate??
ahh i was shooting for beginner 3......
chris is in my class too.... he did like 11 pages of the placement exam and i did 5 -____-;;
sometimes....i hate how im so good at taking tests...

went around and did introductions
in my class there are some people who are like straight up fob level.
i try to be relieved cause there are white people but they are better than me -__-
then we go on for 30 min and list all the korean foods we like.
i am dying of hunger.

right after class Chad, Chris and I grab dinner at Cafe Kkini.
Turkey,bacon sandwich.
After dinner we plan to shop with Cheeia,Sarah, Priscilla and a billion other girls
But we just end up eating dinner again -____-
Strawberry Bingsoo! in a pink polka dot bowl
Chadwick is such a little girl princess.....
the strawberries are so precious. me chad and chris have spoon fights over the strawberries

Cheeia gets bibimbap. "i dont want to eat the sperm!"
i almost choke on my rare strawberry.
"WHAT?"
Priscilla explains that there are little veggies that look like sperm in the bibimbap.
oooh.....
eat some of Priscilla's cheese dukbogi.
I eat all the quail eggs. apparentley no one wants to eat them cause its like killing baby chicks...
I eat in one bite. so cold-hearted.

Afterwards dessert round 2.
Cafe inside of Mr.Pizza.
in the case i see i muffin that  says. "Dear Chocolate, I love you"
my soul mate muffin.
how does this muffin express my feelings exactly!
i must get that one.
Chadwick buys for me :D yayy

Dessert round 3
we stop by the "amazing" egg tart place
ahhhhhh. i must not buy it. control myself.

Dessert round 4 -______- are you serious....
this time we stop by a bakery.
ahhh this one is my mona lisa of resisting my food urges
but i manage to overcome. mwahaha so proud.

food coma
goodnight :D







Comments