Day 23

my phone wakes me up today.
tralalalalala wait a min...this is not my pokemon alarm tone.
who is calling me -___-
ignore the ringing. it stops then rings again.
ugghhh.pick up. its this old lady voice
"yeobosaeyo" (hello)
what? who are you.
this is isn't mrs. kim?
no....
oh okay soh-lee (sorry)

that had better not be chad pulling a prank on me
i will hunt him down.

time is 2:30pm.
30 min earlier than my projected wake up time
i daydream in my bed for 30 more min and then get ready for korean.
this time i'm only 3 min late mwahaha.
i'm improving.

in korean class there is this innocent/oblivious japanese guy.
he is so adorable (not in that kind way. you know what i mean)
i did something i forget what and him and chris were laughing at me.
then i gave him my evil eye (like that black baby on youtube)
i got grey contacts so its even scarier now.
and then he got really scared.
hahahahaahaha. yeah that's right.

after korean it is time to go to EMMAUS.
today cheeia decides to come with us :D
i am really happy. so glad she is coming.

at EMMAUS we pray for Japan.
i am really overwhelmed with spirit while praying for Japan.
there is some sort of connection between me and Japan.
i will discover what this is one day.

message time.
honestly i wasnt really paying attention and kinda bored.
but even when i am bored i can still learn something.
today the message was about identity and how our names define us.
before i left to korea my dad sat me down and we read Genesis 24 about Rebekah.
we never ever had this kind of bible reading time or what not before. so i was like ummm....awkward
but then you know he start explaining how he chose this name for me.
and what kind of woman Rebekah was.
she was kind, brave, hardworking, beautiful, pure, obedient, and faithful.
i hope to be like the Rebekah I was named after.
especially the hardworking part.....really need to work on that ^^"

afterwards we had dinner at this korean place.
they had miso soup. i love miso soup <3
i can finish like an entire pot.
while we were eating we had alot of girl talk.
about all our insecurities. former chubbiness/acne etc.

haha i realize that so many girls are very insecure!
but God heals all insecurities. AMEN.

me and cheeia are always craving something sweet.
which is weird cause back home i love salt.
so ofcourse we stop by the cafe and get brownie with icecream
:]

on the way back i run into Chad and we go to the convenient store.
i get my fav apple juice.
but i get a defected straw! its super short.
so i had a very hard time drinking my apple juice. so tragic.

oh and btw. i have 2 things to mention.


first. i've been getting lots of positive and encouraging feedback for my blog.
thank you and i love you guys <3
i hope i am always making you smile with my sillyness.
i'm always messing up. but i try not to let it get to me
because i'd like to think that God made me so that He could have a good laugh sometimes.

second. there is a very interesting guy that i've met here.
maybe i'll mention him more later.
he is more ridiculous than me. he reminds me of my best guy buddy back home
so i feel like i've known him for a very long time.
i hope we become good friends.


ugh i gotta wake up at an inhumane time tomorrow (9am)

so goodnight :D

grey contacts
miso!
i was in love <3
look at how short it is! sinks inside the apple juice

Comments