Day 13

yamyamayam what time is it?
3:30pm?!! hehehe :]
i am snorlax level 99
had so many dreams last night
literally hundreds. ones i remember
i was a crying causing my dad was making turtle soup and boiling 3 baby turtles alive :[
the other one was happier i was giving my crush a picture i drew of a turtle. and he said he'll keep it in his wallet forever :D
tehehehee.
i love turtles.
the other one was sad again. my dog died in an epic dog battle against the wolves.
but he died a hero. the noble Toby.

4:00pm LUNCH
chicken burger and banana milk :D
while watching big bang secret garden parody :D :D

4:30pm
oh crap....
my skype date with richard and judy was 3 hrs ago!
get on skype hahaha richard is still waiting for us.
judy that bum -___- is nowhere to be seen.
all richard does is yell at me for blowin money fast...sighhh

5:30pm Chadwick calls for dinner. tell him to wait cause i'm skyping
and cleaning my room! (very rare but my room was starting to actually look like a boys room)

5:45pm Chris calls and wails that he's dying of hunger.
fine fine.
we walk around town for a place to eat. I tell them i'm not going to eat cause i just ate.
that is a lie. we all know it.

after much indecisiveness. i lead them to the underground italian place.
i love italian food. we order pizza, pasta, and pasta bread bowl.
so much food so much bread :D
i love how Chris and Chad eat so much. if i hang out with the boys too much...i see obesity in my future.
afterwards free dessert. sherbert! yay
what the....blech! oh no! what is this grapefruit sherbert??
i trade with Chris. its this weird sour orange flavor but sorta tastes good?
the most healthiest dessert i ever had....

still not full...so we get waffles :D
with icecream and berries and whipped cream
my dream <3
i'm so mad cause i didn't take a picture of it.
twas gobbled up too fast.

buy Big Bang cd's for Cheeia and her friend.
but i don't get one. my love for TOP is fading away...
GD has influenced him too much and he's becoming not my style...
farewell TOP... a part of you will always be in my heart..

how we spent like 3 hrs eating? idk.
back at the dorm around 9ish
work on my sheet music for my composition.
cause i got JJ buggin me for it. thanks JJ
or i would have procrastinated until the day i die
if i was more motivated i probably would have made a music book by now..
maybe i will one day..

i hate technology. takes me forever to finish it and convert it into a pdf
but i do! mwahahaha.
skipping the Big Bang show tomorrow to check out the New Philly church.
wow....i am a changed woman.
I'm so happy :D cause Cheeia says she'll come to church with me next week.
must wake up "early" (before noon) so i must sleep now :D
goodnight

                                                           the beautiful richard

                                                      glorious sunset
                                                                 i was so happy

Comments