Day 20

oh my oh my i got QUITE SOME STUFF to say about today.

wake up 9am like the hardcore non-lazy person that i am.
out the dorms by 10:15 with our large group of foreign people for our hiking trip.

first time taking the bus this semester. And we are packed like sardines in that bus.
the constant jerking and smell of old people make me very sick.

finally get to this mountain.
and ohhhhmaigat. it is a LEGIT mountain.
i'm standing at the bottom. looking up and thinking this was the worse idea ever.

chad with his long legs is bouncing up the trail like a mutated daddy long leg human rabbit.
while me and cheeia are struggling to stay alive in the back.
i make a new friend his name is Jay. he also has short legs.
but then Jay abandons me cause his pace is not THAT slow.
so its just me and cheeia.

Me and my slowpoke buddy take so many breaks we lose sight of the group.
let me explain this "hike”. it is like legit mountain climbing.
with poles and sticks. that we dont have.
and you should definitely not be wearing your converse wannabe aldo sneakers with flat soles.
the old men around me kept shaking their heads and saying "SHOES SHOES. OH NO. SHOES"
every step was like torture. first song we sang trying to be motivated was "the climb" by miley cyrus.
but then it turned into "crawling" by linkin park. i was literally crawling.
we should have started at a bunny slope mountain. but we took on the double black diamond of all mountains
MOUNTAIN CLIMBING YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS.
3 hrs of uphill scaling = not very fun.

finally get to top of the mountain and its like heaven.
was it worth it? uuuuuum no.
but i'm pretty proud of myself for making it up there.
no one else had faith in me -___-;;

on the way down i slip and fall 3 times.
yeeeeeppp. apparently my plummeting to my death squeal.
sounds like some sort pokemon.

as soon as i get down i get banana milk.
my victory drink!
then we get on the evil bus again.
we get yelled at by an old man for talking.
apparently you must whisper on the bus

by the time we get back its around 5pm.
food time? i think so.
all this physical exercise has made me so tired im not even hungry.
but once i see food its game over.
unlimited Korean BBQ for like 2 hrs.
came out smelling like a man. sweat and meat.

Now after a long day like this. You just want to get back and take a shower.
But in Korea there is not a second of the day to waste.
Out and about again to an indie/rock show.
It was quite chill. had a nice quaint night with the ladies and chad (the princess)

finally must sleep now.
must wake up in the morning like a normal person again.
going to check out New Philly church tomorrow. very excited
I better wake up this time!

Oh and happy birthday Chad!
and my cousin Christina back in the States!!


i have lots of pictures for today :]

evil bus


cant believe i climbed that



at the bottom of the hill so happy and unaware of the suffering to come




look at the incline. and how little people at the top are.  this was like the .00005 percent of the climb



exhaustion



victory! notice the proper climbing gear from the old man behind me


unlimited meat!!
cheeia. me. emma 

korean people can rock!

Comments