Day 25

my late disease has come back.
with full force.

chadwick sent me a glee vid.
first lines of the song
"Mama said get yo ass out of bed,
I said hell to the no"
yes me exactly. getting up before 3pm is so hard for me...

speaking of songs. emma and i made a song for me :]
so since i'm the only girl on the boys floor.
they be asking about me mmmhmmm.
so the melody is to eve's song.
Uh, uh
Yo, yo, yo
They wanna know

Who's that girl?
She lives on the boys floor
Who's that girl?
Her name is Rebekah

yeah......
so anyways.
film class. this time i dont even bother to run.
stroll in 20min late. hair like a wet dog.
the film we watched was very. very... i have no words for it.
just so strange. very strange 80's film.
i would rock some of those clothes though.
high waisted mom jeans and a neon jacket. yes
with a bow in my hair.

korean class. today was reading day.
so ofcourse i hated it. and it was boring.
and i drew giant balloons all over my korean book.
chris brought me a paris baguette cream puff to class today :D
i trained this boy well...

pre-dinner. turkey club sandwich. with bacon nomnomnom.
speaking of bacon...
i drew a cow on my hand just to remember to mention this.
in class we were talking about cow tipping.
and then eric was like aww poor cows.
me and cindy: but we eat them...
eric: we do?
m&c: umm...beef?
eric: doesn't beef come from pigs..
m&c: smh....OTL...

skype with my homie richard before i head out for some st. patty's day celebration.
he spends that time madd lowering my self-esteem.
ranking me as a four -____-

you know what!
i put on my LBD. heals. coat.
mmm yes now double that number.
ready to go.

the place we went was lame and tiny.
so we have a new plan. TACO BELL!!!!!!!
except we dont know how to get there....
i use my super food finding sensors.
pass by the most huge/adorable dog. but no time to stop and pet it.
pass by this crowd of people fussing and taking pics of something..
no time though must focus on finding taco bell.
find taco bell yay!! put me in a jungle and i'll be able to find food
later someone tells me that the crowd was there because THEY WERE FILMING A KOREAN DRAMA!!
ahhh. ahhhh how could i have missed that...
its okay food is slightly more important.

taco bell = i am so happy.
me and tina share nachos, quesadillas, and crunchy tacos.
and then we want more food.
man i love this girl....

afterwards we try to hit another club.
but we have to make it there before 12 to get in for free.
we have exacly 15min
we are running.
i see the big dog again! and stop to pet it.
the C's wait for me. and the girls ran off.
eh... whatever dont really feel like going to the club anyways.
so the C's and I just head back.

so yeah fb reminded me that my birthday is tomorrow
and then i got all confused with the time difference and stuff.
but its actually on sat. i think. whateverrr. i really dont care about birthdays
but wow...i'm going to be 2 decades old.
and i have done nothing useful with my life.
hopefully in my 20's i'll do something epic.

goodnight :D



OMG UPDATE!!!!
i found out that the drama that was being filmed.
was a drama that KWON SANG WOO is in!!!!!!
and i totally walked passed him.......
for taco bell......
TT.TT


Comments