Day 29

wake up to my pokemon alarm at 12:15pm
marmarmar...why is my alarm set for so early.
class doesnt start until 2...
reset my alarm for 1:15 and fall back asleep.

2:06pm running for class.
its okay though i'm not that late.
burst into class and have to hop over desks to get a seat.
create such a ruckus....eh....my b.

ask someone if the teacher took attendance yet
yeah...awhile ago. why are you so late.
i'm not that late...
class started an hour ago..
WHAT?! wait what time does class start.
omg..omg wow....are you serious. at 1
-______-;; ah.....i thought it started at 2..

third week of school. i need to get my act together..
two people have told me this week that they feel stupider around me TT.TT
hey...i like to call it organized chaos. it makes sense when you put it together.

cause you see! somehow my subconscious knew that the first half of class would be boring lecture.
and the second half of class would be fun movie time.
and i still get credit for coming to class late cause i explained my confusion to the teacher.
and she marked me present :D
that is what i call. mutual respect.
i love you old grandma teacher.

today i had korean class with stone face teacher.
Erick and i have a theory that she has a crush on him.
he told her oneday that her sweatshirt was cute.
and she's been wearing that sweatshirt for the past 3 classes...
then we giggle a bit too loudly about this theory
so stone face stops class to yell at us and asks us if we are going out.
ah... look at that death glare of jealously. erick are you trying to get me killed.
eventually she makes him move to the other side of room.
puahahaha. what a trouble maker...

after korean i wait patiently for my 8:30 dinner plans.
while i'm waiting i watch salt.
heard it was not that good but i really like angelina jolie so i watch it
she's so coool. i like her character in this movie.
so noble and knows the meaning of pain.

for dinner we go to this japanese restaurant.
tina brings a cake and i ask her why.
she says her and gina are going to eat it later.
oooh let me join on this cake eating thing. i like their style.

but then surprise surprise.
its a belated birthday cake for me and chad. yay :D
i love my girls so much.
cheeia pays for my dinner. i really love this girl.
the way into my heart is food.

after dinner i get this crazy idea to workout.
maybe its cause i've been gaining weight on this trip -___-
as soon as i hit the treadmill (this time not in my flip flops but adidas slippers)
i try to play music on my ipod but its dead...
ahh crap. let me just pretend to listen to music to be cool.

i really dont know what to do with the rest of the machines here.
so i have designated jay as my personal trainer.
he makes me and tina do this arm fat getting rid of stuff. nice.
HAHAAHAHAHAHA speaking of jay and tina.
i must tell a hilarious story. that jay told me while i was drinking stuff.
do not make me laugh while im drinking stuff.
cause i will projectile that stuff all over the place.
yes. that is what happened.
but anyways the story.
so at the gym there is the weigher machine. a scale.
and so tina steps on the scale. but jay creeps behind her and puts his foot on the scale.
so the number was like climbing. and tina got so scared.
cause she's all like how did i get this fat!
but the part that made it really funny for me. is cause tina this girl i love her. she's so hood.
and she does this head bob thing when she talks. so i was just imagining her on the scale like "oh no" head bob "oh no it didn just go up some more"
hahahaahhaa tina i love you :D

i step on the scale too today.
and jay does the same trick on me!
and somehow....i fall for it too.
not cool. not cool man.
don't mess with a girl's weight.

before we leave the gym we also discover this luvhandle jiggling machine!
oh this is going to be my favorite machine.
just stand there while it jiggles your fat. nice.

what a successful day.
before i sleep though i just have one more thing to say.
i have met alot of awesome people on this trip.
but 2 people especially stick out to me.
there is something very special about these 2 people.
and they are capable of influencing the lives of many.
i will be praying for them. that they may find their destiny here.
that is all :D
goodnight!


birthday cake!

Comments