Day 35

so if yesterday's mood was emo.
today's must have been uber happy.

guess who's back.

yesterday i felt so far from God
cause i made a big mistake
so i was kinda emo
well that and i found out i was getting kicked out of my awesome room
was on my period
and didn't get any sleep the night before.

after sleeping for 14 hours
i expected to wake up this morning.
feeling like cookies and sunshine.
but there was a cloud over my head again.
so i just started mindlessly folding my clothes.
and then i just got hit with inspiration
and started like rapping/praying.
felt so good. i could feel God's presence again.
haha man i should have wrote down what i saying.
it was epic.
like the modern day book of psalms.

then i felt so happy.
and my face was glowing and my eyes were twinkling.
and i was bouncing around my room.
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i like making mistakes. learn from them and move on.
or even get moved to the boys floor and have a room all to yourself.

later i order mcdonalds with the c's and jay.
30 chickens nuggets, chicken strips, 2 big macs, 3 fries, 2 shanghai chicken burgers, 1 mcflurry.
yeah....
i need to stop eating with boys..
guess who's hitting the gym later.
to burn like one french fry -___-

after the gym i go to the convenient store.
to buy some fruit. trying to be healthy today.
i also get a drink but tuck it under my arm.

when i get in the elevator i realize that crap i only paid for the fruit.
and not the drink.
oh no... this is the first time i've stolen something since like 2nd grade.
when i get off the elevators i run into Kuni (this oblivious japanese guy in one of my classes)
i give him the drink and tell him its for him.
he says why?
cause i stole it
oh okay. thank you. waiiit does this make me robber then?
haha no its okay you can drink it. goooodbyee

whew. i'm clean now.

so turns out last night wasnt my last night in SK global.
went to the desk today to find out what room im moving to.
and the desk guy was just like uuuhh i dont know just stay in your room for tonight.
shweeeeet.

i'm just gunna baracade myself in the room.
mwhaahaha. i am not leaving until they physically drag me out.
tomorrow is the check in day for the new students.
yeah....its gunna be quite a funny story when a guy walks in tomorrow and see's me sleeping in his room.
pwahahahahaaha.
i hope he screams like girl and runs away.

goodnight :D
oh happy day.

Comments