Day 38


yamyamyam what time is it?
1:20pm..
crap i missed my first lunch with cheeia.
and my second lunch date with sarah.
well at least i woke up before class started this time...

before class watch an inspiring video
that my frand back home lindsey sent me.
it makes me very positive.
what a good start to the day.
and plus the weather is amazing today.
ahhhhhhhhh i'm so happpy. iloveit iloveit iloveit.

Topics class with grandma teacher.
she's so cute.
during class she's like do you guys mind if i leave class for a bit so i can go talk with my friends.
HAHAHA. ur so cool grandma teacher..
this class is usually pretty boring but today it went by sorta fast.
cause erick and i sat in the back and girl talked the whole time.
shout out to erick. haha he says he feels like a superstar when he sees his name mentioned in my posts.

afterwards film class discussion.
more girl talk. and food talk.
erick gets sooooo overdramatic when he talks about food.
emma said that soondubu (spicy tofu soup) is not that great.
i could feel erick's death glare on her.
icy cold wind sound*

korean class with stone face.
haha stone face is kinda growing on me.
i think we're melting her. and making her into a more smiley person.
i zone out alot in class. and she doesn't even get that mad anymore.
shweeet.

after korean i'm excited cause i have dinner plans with my mama tina.
tina is so cool and we both eat so much.
i love just chilling and eating for hours.
she takes me to this nice italian place.
so romantic. mmm yes.
i like to be wined and dined.
we do some hardcore girl talking and God talking.
i love talking about God. could do it for hours..
someone please talk about God with me.
i'll love you forever :D

after dinner. tina says she's still hungry.
yes she was destined to be my spiritual mother.
we go desserting!
share this expresso icecream and uber chocolately thing.
ahhh orgasm in the mouth.

i'm so proud of myself today.
i traveled to the far away place where tina lives.
by bus and subway. all by myself.
and i didn't even get lost once.
i'm becoming a pro.

when i come back emma says she has a surprise for me :D
its these awesome pens that make your handwriting really pretty!
ahhhhhhhhhhh how cute/sweet. i love emma.
cause yesterday i mentioned how i must have this pen.
and she remembered and got 3 for me!! in different colors.

i like these surprise/thoughtful presents i've been getting.
they make me really happy.
i'm really thankful <3

bball with jay.
i'm not very coordinated/athletic obviously.
but i like shooting hoops. its quite relaxing.
and everytime i make one its like christmas.
and i feel like i accomplished something great.

after bball more food -__________-
ugh its like a bad addiction.
i know jay = food.
but i fall for it everytime. maybe that's why i hang out with jay so much.

we get chicken!
CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN
i LOVE chicken. my fav animal to eat.
eating chicken at 1:30 am.
life is good.


wow..my roomie did not return last night and tonight either..
she is really serious about not sleeping...
i have a zombie roomie o.O
hmmm i sorta like it..
goodnight :D

it was so gooooooood


mama tina

i love emma :D

why do you do this to me jay

Comments