Day 21

9:00 the pokemon alarm goes off.
snooze until 9:30

ughhh i must open my eyes. flutter flutter.
must keep them open. i will not miss church again.

crawl out of bed and feel the most excruciating soreness pain.
whole time yesterday i was like ummm we should really stretch before we mountain climb.
get ignored.
so regretting not stretching right now.

hot shower. dont ever want to get out.
stay until im cooking.
out the dorm with gabe,jessica,and yoori by 10:40
get to church around 12:30

so glad i got an almond pretzel on the way.
cause at church they are serving grass for lunch.
like legit grass looking stuff and lettuce with rice.
what the...korean people eat like rabbits sometimes.

worship at New Philly is amazing.
like everyone is so passionate and jolly.
made me tear up cause i felt like God was so pleased.
could feel Him smiling at this church.
i hope that worship at my home church HCC will be like this too.

love the song The Stand by Hillsong
summarized my feelings after i learned the Truth,

You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
And what can I do,
But offer this heart, O God,
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand


sermon too was good. it was kinda deep.
basically about how although we live to glorify God.
we are also glorified through God.

afterwards bible study and came back around 6pm.
today we shall be celebrating Chadwicks birthday.
Chad and Chris are having their bromance date watching black swan ;]
so we cant eat until 9pm -___-

cant wait that long so i get a cheese dog.
quite an intense cheese dog. cause it has cheese on top and cheese filling inside the hotdog!
that's what i'm talking about. mmmmhmm my style right there.

for dinner we go korean bbq again -__-
ahhh soo good but so much food.
my chubbay chubbay cheeks are expanding.

afterwards dessert at a cafe. and get lots of yummy stuff to eat.
can feel the double chin coming on.
cant eat in peace cause the paparazzi are taking so many pics.
erg once people know you dont like taking pictures they attack you even more -___-

we sit around and talk about how often we got beat by our parents when we were kids.
ahh i love the asian parents beating stories and comparing them with the white kids.
white people please beat yo kids.

for chad's present i take a picture of the creepy girl poster that he really hates.
i'm such a good friend :]

too lazy to shower. shall go to sleep smelling like meat.
mmmmMM. goodnight :D

creepy girl poster
take Chris's brownie and put it in my icecream to make the ultimate combo. mwahahaha

Comments