Day 66

Oh man today was hard.
first 24 hours of my 60 hour fast for EMMAUS retreat.
i was mad tempted by food everywhere.
stomach was growling from the sec i woke up.

Topics class today.
we had to present the sites that we went to.
ran out of time at the end. and i was like yes! dont gotta present.
but then grandma teacher was like dont forget to present next class :D
and then she started coughing.
so like the super woman i am. i whipped out my halls cough drops in a milasecond.
and was like here ya go!
and she was like "ohhh my thank you, you are so sweet"
yeahh hopefully she'll just let my part slide next class ;]

i had to watch erick eat a chicken burger in front of me today.
hardest thing i had to do in awhile.
and then in class we are still learning about grocery shopping!!!
so all we talk about is food. with pictures!!
and shrimp pictures!! ahhhh i love shrimp. more than bubba.
shrimp shrimp shrimp. chicken of the sea!

i wrote in my textbook. next to the food pics.
i hunger for the bread of life.
that which will never leave me hungry.

let me keep strong in my fast.
so that i may know no other hunger but a hunger and a thirst for the living God.
and that this weekend. may the hearts of the children turn to their father.

mmmm yeah that's right :]

and me being the smart person that i am.
decide to go watch my friends eat dinner.
chicken!!! TT.TT
and then more food afterwards.
and then street food.
and then cheesecake!!!
this is how i show my ultimate love for God and for my friends.
i already thank Him for the great things that will happen.

but i'm glad i came though
cause during dinner round 2 with the girls.
we had some deep talking. it was awesome.
and one of the questions that no one could really answer was.
what makes people good?
how do you know if you are a good or bad person.
by your actions? your heart?
where is the line that separates those who are good from those who are bad.

Jesus said to the people, "why do you call me good? No one is good but One, that is God"
from the beginning there has been a lie planted in the heart of mankind that they are good.
because if we are good. then we do not need God.
but the truth is "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
humanity has been cursed with sin. it is in our nature.
and because God is good we cannot be with Him.
since good and evil cannot reside in the same cup.
but because of God's grace He sent His son Jesus Christ.
to cleanse us so that we may once again be good.
the way God intended us to be.
to live free of sin.
so that we may be with our Father again and know of His love.

tonight i just sat in my room and prayed with God.
and thanked Him for His love.
and i just was there you know.
all those times i heard of people who are just so filled with God's love.
and before when i was lukewarm i just sat there and was like man they are so hardcore. i wish i could be like that.
and finally i was like wow. i'm here. so this is what it's all been about.
David. who praised God fully. and God loved Him so much.
i understand now. and understood God's love for me
and God told me that I was so special
and that i was so beautiful.

my brothers and sisters.
God wants to show His love for you.
seek after Him.
ask and you will receive.

Comments