Day 58

wake uppppp
eating cereal
waiting for my money to transferr
please money transferr
so i dont have to eat cereal no moreee

i feel like i should send those lyrics to rebecca black.
mmm that would make another good hit.

actually eating cereal and being sick/not so hungry all the time.
has opened my eyes to appreciate other things in life besides food.
it has been quite enlightening.
i think i'm gunna go on a fast from good friday to easter.
and maybe another one before the EMMAUS retreat.
yeahhh its gunna be good.

korean reading exam test day!!!
ahhhhhhh.
i'm in the auditorium and my class in not there??
call up homeboy erick.
sike....mm i see. tomorrow's test is in the auditorium and today's test is in normal classroom.
shuffle shuffle over to the classroom.

reading test
pull out all my tissues
try to get the teacher's sympathy with my sniffles
poker face. she says she's sick too.
okkkkkk then plan b. lemme bust out my hidden skills.
i think everyone was expecting a much slower pace.
but surprise!
i can read when i concentrate.
no problemooooo

EMMAUS today was veryyy
spiritually uplifting and deep.
sike we just played games today cause its midterm week.
TABOO!!!!!!
no one could mess with our cereal team.
yes we had teams. and my team was the Cereal team.
and i was Captain Crunch. mwhaahaha.
i'm so competitive when it comes to taboo.
it just makes me so jumpy and excited.
word is Cupid.
cant say arrow. love. etc. etc.
naked angel baby that flies around and makes people happy!!!!!
yes. and that is how you play tabooo.
first place. i'm proud of you team cereal.

haha speaking of taboo.
just reminds me of when judy and i were on the same team playing taboo.
she was like rebekah you know that phrase i always say!!
"I laughed so hard my sombrero falls off and i drop my ______"
what??? when have you ever said that.
you know what i'm talking about!
i really dont.
i say it all the time!!
you really dont.
time runs out.
what was the word?
taco.
this girl...

cant eat with the emmaus people afterwards
cause i dont have money TT.TT
back in my room eating cereal -____-
this is so sad. lemme check my balance.
yayyyyy some of the money transferred!!!

forget you cereal!
i'm having a mcdonalds party in the lobby :DD

my stomach is happy.
food coma.
goodnight :D


Comments