Day 47

11:00am wake up to a phone call
marmarmar. stop this nonsense.
i can never find my phone when im awake.
but when its interrupting my sleep, i can find it in a milasecond to press the ignore button.
with both eyes closed, one hand.
mmm....that sounded kinda wrong...

prolly one of the kids callin for lunch.
do not make lunch plans with me before 2pm.
i will not be awake for it.
lunch hour starts at 2 and beyond.
anything earlier is called breakfast.
which i eat twice a year.
(but i make exceptions for cheeia and pasta wednesdays)
feel special girl.
except wed morning poli class is canceled for the next 2 weeks.
so maybe not ^^"

drift off to sleep and wake up to texts at 4:00pm
how do i do it.....
mmm korean class already started...
well i cant go now cause i cant come in late and interrupt class.
so me not going is being considerate.
which is the right thing to do :D

i wait until break to swoop in for the second half of class.
stone face is really nice to me today and doesnt call on me for questions.
and she didn't even care that i forgot my textbook.
cause when i came in she asked me why i didn't come for the first half of class.
and i said its cause i had a situation
which is not a lie.  situation = i overslept
and she asked me if i was sick.
and i said mmm i'm unhealthy.
which is also not a lie. considering the amount of mcdonalds i eat.
and how out of shape i am.
and my super vampire paleness.
plus i did not sit next to erick today.
so i was very quiet for the whole class.
stone face must have really thought something happened to me.
mwahahaha. i feel kinda bad...eh

apparently i did some super glaring today.
haha i dont even realize it sometimes...
i've been struggling with this since i got here.
cause here at study abroad you meet alot of people.
and since you dont know them its easy to judge them.
so alot of people seem strange or annoying here
and you just wanna be like mmm lemmie just smack a $%#@#$.
or shiver shiver* please dont talk to me.
but i gotta calm that down man.
gotta have that non-judgemental/ loving heart.
cause im not perfect either and i have no right to judge.
please pray for me.

after class. we have some class bonding time!
we go eat korean bbq.
it was cool like fire. yepyep
gettin to know my classmates.
and watchin elisa make fun of jay.
ahh its like someone doin ur job better than you can.
and just relaxing and having fun. and being in peace for a little bit.
like vacation.

then ofcourse dessert.
which 90% of the time is waffles.
nomnomnom.

do some shopping with jay afterwards.
dude...he is so metro..
i have never seen a guy just casually buy so much.
like for once in my lifetime. me the crazy spender/ person who persuades others to buy stuff
was tempted to just be like. stop you dont need 2 more pairs of shoes...
i think i found the most perfect shopping buddy.
this could be a very dangerous combo.
like a hurricane wiping all the stores of its merchandise as it passes by.
mmmmm yes. Hurricane Jakah.
forecast to hit. Edae, Myeongdong, and Dongdaemun.

get some boba and head back.
no more clubbin for me please.
so i watch no strings attached.
ughhhhh.. i usually like chick flicks but i hate this movie.
watch half of it and stop cause it hurts to watch.
friggin story of my life.
without the happy ending.

i wake up jay to go shoot hoops.
gotta clear my mind.
empty out all the mushy gushy crap.
from the past.
cause i go hard in the paint :D

then we order mcdonalds.
mmm yes micky d's at 2:30 am.
that's how i live.
james joins us as well.
and dude i think i may have mentioned him before.
the really smart dude in my poli class.
but he's smart without being pretentious and stuff.
find out why. this guy got some stories.
whole time i thought he was this nerdy kid.
but he's a total g.
man cali kids.....all the cali people i met here are pretty cool and chill.
i was born on the wrong coast...

i think i'll finish watching this stupid movie before i pass out.
maybe my perceptions will change.
and i'll learn something.

goodnight world.
hang in there through the hard times.
and stay away from drama, crime, bad friends, drugs, violence, and gangs.

and mcdonalds.



Comments