Day 46

korean people are so ridiculous
how do they do it.
schools got shutdown today cause of the radiation rain.
and umbrellas were everywhere.
i forgot my umbrella....
so i guess im radioactive.
shweeet. hope i get some spidey powers :D
shwing shwing. puing puing.

let me use this moment to show off the cool spidey pic i drew.



anyways. nothang interesting happened today.
just another rainy day.
that just makes you wanna stay indoors, cuddle, watch a chickflick, and eat.

so i got my chicken burger from gs
apparently i jacked up the price of the chicken burgers.
cause i buy them so much...
mmmm. let me just not buy them for a week.
called supply and demand. yeahh mmmm
and also got my nice/cute meat and rice lunch box.

sat in my room ate. cuddled with my weird (made up of cut up straws that look like dried macaroni stuffed in a net) pillow
and watched Bad Boys II
haha that movie is so funny.
bad boys bad boys wachu gunna do wachu gunna do when they come for you.

speaking of singing/rapping.
erick and i were mad freestylin in korean class today.
and then the teacher told us we cant do that unless we do it in korean.
so we came up with some conglish stuff.
check it out.
dalk galbi jo-wa hae (i like chicken)
i tell it to get in my bae (stomach)
lly..... (belly)
:D

ahh yea...
yeah.......

alright enough sillyness.
sorry if reading this blog lowers ur IQ
goodnight :D

Comments