Day 49

Today i wake up at....
9:36am GASP.
lie in bed and have an epic battle of whether i should get up and go to church or sleep some more.
church wins.
then tina lee(my spiritual mama) texts me "Love I'll see you today at church right ;)"
o.O i havent been to church in a month....how did she know...
shiver shiver*

today i was very intelligent.
and bought mcdonalds to eat for lunch.
cause i learned last time at church.
for lunch they basically serve rice with grass.
or some other korean vegetable.
i can tell everyone is super jealous of my fries...

i was blessed today.
i would have been more blessed if i wasnt asleep for half of service (cause of lack of sleep. not cause it was boring)
but nonetheless i must say New Philly is filled with fire.
i really hope i grow at this church.
i want faith that can move mountains!!!!
and help me go number 2 !!! :D

I sing "my heart will go on" on the toilet.
the lyrics are very appropriate
"Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you."
"Near, far, wherever you are"
"Once more you open the door"

ladies and gents.
we have just gotten very personal.

on the way back i learned how to sleep standing up on the subway.
i am a true korean now.
except i think the ladies sitting in front of me were warily watching me.
cause i kept swaying like i was about to fall and face plant right into their laps.

eat fried chicken with jay
then get boba
then go to helly kitty cafe with the girls and get cheesecake.
i'm freaking out that my camera broke and i cant take pics!!!!
how am i going to be surrounded by all this cute stuff and not be able to take pictures.
asian girl's worst nightmare.
i'm going to steal some pics from the girls to post up.

i make a pact with jay today.
obviously i'm not gunna get my beach bod hanging out with him and constantly eating..
so we are not going to hang out for a week.
that poor kid...how will he survive without me...
i know it'll be tough jay but resist the temptation to call me.

went to the gym to "work out" with the girls
i get on the treadmill for bit and tina rushes over and says we must eat red velvet cake!
omg...omg...noo... but okayy....
will gain the 115 calories i just burned in one bite..
go back to "work out" some more.
today the gym was pretty empty
so it was like our playground :DDDD
played with the fat jiggling machine.
and the thing that makes you go upside down.
and relaxed on the sit up thing.
this is how i do sit ups. lie down real still and let gravity do the work.
good work out today guys.

for once i will try to sleep early.
and fix my sleep schedule.
goodnight :D


Comments