Day 60

AHHH its DAY 60.
half wayyyy alreadayyy??!!

woke up bright and early to go study for my film exam with erick.
he has another class with our professor so he told me all the info that might be on the test.
all right super memorization skills power!
i'm so ready.
get to class.
get the exam.
look at the exam. first thing that comes out of my mouth is
"oh FUCK!"
let me paint a picture for ya.
the questions on the exam are from the textbook that i have not read.
or have even bought yet...
and about a movie that i have not seen cause i skipped class that day.
mmmm epic fail is an understatement.
I wish midterm exams were like SATs
so I could get points just for writing my name.

hour break. then its time to slaughter the korean exam.
no biggie biggie cant you see.
except i kinda dozed off during the listening part
and missed a couple questions..
but sall good.

get my korean food box from gs
baby hot dogs. so cute
yam yam yam.

i spend like 2 hours
on mymomisafob.com
ahhahahahahahahaahahaha its sho funnayy!
thanks lindsey kim for the link.
i was literally slappin my knee. laughin so hard.

went to Grand Mart with emma today :D
and i got pineapple!
we ate it with our bare hands like barbarians lost on a tropical island.
it was delish.

get back and eat my cereal too.
except i kinda also doze off while pouring my cereal.
and then its all over the place!!
and then i'm steppin on it and crunchin it while i'm trying to clean it up
disaster.
finally got my cereal in the bowl.
and then munchin munchin. and reading about asian people's mothers on the fob site.
and then cereal is flying out of my mouth. cause i'm laughin so hard.
"uh duk kkae!!"

here's the post that i spit out my cereal laughin
Mom: When you buying your ticket to Shanghai?
Me: Soon.
Mom: OK, make sure you fly from the airport… KFC airport.
Me: You mean JFK?

since i love chicken i found that one delightful.
after reading i doze off again.
dozing off alot today.
and then wake up to jay callin me for
chicken!!!!
ah i never get sick of you chicken.
i wish people could be like that.
just kidding :D i love everyone.

went to the sauna in the middle of the night.
and i got to smack cheeia's size D and a half boobies
ahhh it was like bboiiiiinnng oinggg oingggg
so jealous. i must eat more chicken so my boobies are like that.

tomorrow is Good Friday!!
i made sure to eat alot today.
cause from Good Friday to Easter Sunday I will be fasting and praying.
that I will grow in wisdom and favor.
and also for my friends too :]
expect great things guys.
good night :D

lol from mymomisafob.com

Comments