Day 50

today i was on time for Topics class.
what has the world come to...

Topics grandma teacher is just too cute.
want to shrink her and put her in my pocket.
she's so much funnier than i am...
like on a totally new level.
sigh...i have much to learn.

lunch. chicken burger.
erick you owe me a chicken burger. don't forget

Korean class.
my hot pink pen wont work again.
apparently i have not learned from my last pen explosion.
and instinctively shook my pen again.
oh no..........
hot pink everywhere. on my chair.
on the chair of the french girl next to me.
on her FACE o.O on her WHITE sweater.
nooooooo on her WHITE pants.
uh oh............
this is chaos. i feel so bad.
created a ruckus in the middle of class and went to the bathroom with the french girl to wash her face/clothes.
of course the hot pink ink wont come off -___-
i'm so sorrryyyyyyyyy.
she says its okay at least it didnt get on my white pants.
ummmmm.....yes should i tell her there is a pink dot on her butt?
mmm......i dont think now is the best time.

during break i try to get icecream for her to make it up.
i'm too broke to buy icecream -___-
get peperro instead.
oh btw. i have a hole in my shirt.
in the armpit area too.
its a hard knock life.

dinner.
get me some fried chicken
i really like chicken...
it's my favorite animal to eat.

get haircuts with the girls afterwards.
i dont have a plan. just say "do whatever you want"
tina says i'm fearless.
hair dresser does whatever she wants.
cuts all my hair off. haha jk.
just trims it. i look the same. how creative...
i give her an opportunity of a lifetime.
and she throws it away.

afterwards emma comes to my room.
and we have an epic pillow fight in slow motion.
in just our bra and panties.
no girls dont do that.
we eat strawberries
and she cleans my room :D
and then thanks me for letting her clean my room!
angels do exist...

i'm just chillin and the button on my jeans pops out.
you have got to be kidding me.
...i think this is a sign that i've been eating too much.
today is a depressing day.

after emma leaves i think for awhile
hate how i think so much. why do i have to be so deep..
end up getting out of bed and walking to a place i shouldn't
on the way i felt like i was carrying a heavy burden
why am i doing this. i know its not right.
but at the same time i don't even care anymore...
just want to give up...
that's what i do best.
i always give up.
crossed a bridge and stopped in the middle.
leaned over the edge and watched the cars go by.
contemplated suicide.
nah i would never. but still it would be so easy.
i am no one of importance.

then a voice told me to turn back.
and i listened.
told God i may seem worthless
worth no more than 2 copper pennies.
but i give it all to you.
turn it into gold.
and let this story be told.

on the way back i felt so free.
true story. believe in the power of Christ.

i bought starbucks for my roomie instead.
she always seems so tired.
was brave and opened our kimchee smellin fridge
to put the fraps in and wrote a nice note for her.

i'm gunna live right.
goodnight :]

Comments