Day 57

marrrfff wake up for my 1:00pm topics class.
only got 5 hours of sleep TT.TT
that is 7 hours less than what i should be getting.

took attendance in Topics and then left during break
like a legit hoodlum.
sorry Grandma teacher i love you and all
but i need to go back to my room to take a nap.

eat some cereal from my giganto cereal box.
my money needs to transfer like now.
dont know how long i can keep surviving on cereal.

nap time.
except my coughing virus has been activated.
twice a year i get these massive cough attacks.
that cannot be treated with any kind of medicine.
and becomes more intense when i lie down.
so i was coughing my brains out.
and then uh oh.......the cereal is coming out!!!

run to the bathroom.
throw up the cereal.
then smell the nastiness of the bathroom.
and throw up some more.
mmmm yummmy....

i feel so sick.
but i cant skip korean class.
cause ive aleady skipped so much and i gotta save my hours.
Stone face asks me if i'm feeling okay.
she says i'm supah pale. but it looks good.
she says i look better when i'm sick...
mmm got that whole korean drama dying of cancer romantic love story thing goin on right now.
i tell her i threw up before class.
she's like mmm that's nice...
then tells me to answer the question...
i dont know what's going on man...i'm so sick.

stone face was so mean to me today TT.TT
i'm super not paying attention to anything.
and she totally knew.
so she must have called on me like 10 times today.
and i just sat there. i refuse to answer right now.
one time i was laughing with erick. and she said something to me.
i thought she was yelling at me. so i hid.
but really it was my turn to answer the question...
and everyone was waiting for me..
but i was hiding...
ahh....how embarassing...
awkward starfish*

since i couldnt nap today cause of my coughing.
to keep myself awake i wrote a story.
its called "The Spider and The Butterfly".

They say a spider and a butterfly can’t be friends
But one day a certain butterfly was caught in a spider's web
And as the spider was about to bite the butterfly
The butterfly said "wait! Please let me go"
"Why should I let you go?"
“I have things yet to experience in the world"
“I do not negotiate with my dinner"
"Please sir let me go. If you let me go I will show you the world from the skies,
The view from my eyes."

Now the spider thought to himself. He had never seen the world from the skies.
No spider had ever been to the sky. But most days as he waited for his victim to be tangled in his web.
He would stare and admire the sky. Some days wishing that he could fly as well. Fly away from the ground.
His mundane life. Always weaving and waiting.
A spider's life is a lonely life.

"Why should I trust you" the spider asked. "How do I know that you won't just fly away?"
"You can always trust a butterfly. But if my word is not enough for you. Weave a string and tie it onto my leg and onto yours and that can be the bond of trust between us"
So the spider wove a strong string and tied it between him and the butterfly.
Then he broke the web around the butterfly.
"Get on my back" the butterfly said. "And hold on tight"

And off they flew away.

That day was the best day of the spider's life.
And that day the butterfly survived to tell the best story of her life.

The End.


i told jay my story today
he thinks it's the most stupidest story he's ever heard.
apparently it has no lesson.
but i like it.
the lesson is about friendship, trust, and taking chances. duh!
imma draw supah cool pictures for it later.

finish my poli paper.
supposed to write 1200 words
but i give up on 1047 words.
about 800 of those words i "roughly paraphrased" this article.
:D
i wonder what the plagiarism standards are in korea...

so......guess what i ate for dinner today.
if you guessed chicken then that is correct.
i think this semester i ate an entire chicken farm.

jay and i were so excited cause today!
we were gunna get 2 chicken sets.
and then we got it.
and then 30 min later we were like omg..
why did we get this much chicken
this is supposed to feed 4+ people.
but we ate it all. it was good but painful.
never. do that again.

i think i'm gunna take a break from chicken.
so i wont eat anymore chicken until the day after tomorrow.

tomorrow. it is korean reading test day.
i have to read alot in front of the whole class.
and get graded on it.
so i'm gunna practice.
or its gunna get real forest gump tomorrow.
good luck future Rebekah.
goodnight :D

Comments