Day 44

the food coma from yesterday was very powerful.
13 hours of sleep.
woke up in time to skype with my cousin
and head to my 4pm korean class.

today is reading day...
nooooooooo. i dont even care anymore when the teacher calls on me.
so focused on my doodles.
i think korea has made me into an expert doodler.

erick and i are chatting like angry birds again.
and the reading teacher says the exact same thing as the stone face teacher.
creepy...
i think the stone face teacher has transferred her feelings to reading teacher.
"you and erick cannot sit next to each other.
you guys talk too much.
are you guys going out?"
what the..
thankfully Elisa says something.
"no. Erick has a girlfriend.
and Rebekah can do better"
HAAHAHAHAHA. Elisa's so funny <333333
just kidding... i'm sorry Erick i said i would defend you from now on...
i'm a true friend. that's how i roll.
cause i go hard in the paint. :D

afterwards EMMAUS!
pastor sonny spoke. it was beautiful.
taught us about having faith and not letting fear get in the way.
mmmm i needed to hear that.
today my bestie tweeted something funny.
"People say that God works in mysterious ways. Yeah, well, so does a microwave, but you don't see me worshiping it."
now i shouldnt be supporting this by laughing. but imma be real. it made me actually laugh out loud.
i love my best friend. she's the total opposite of me but i rather spend time with her than anyone else.
but she also breaks my heart with her apathy.
my friends!!! open ur eyes to the truth and stop breaking my heart please.
yes the world tells you this and this. but really think deeper.

my fear: i guess is not being normal. like i know i love God but i dont wanna seem like that Jesus freak so i keep it hidden.
but you know I gotta let that light shine. and be my real self. and not give a damn about what my friends think.
because I love God period dot.
my best friend acts like a total g but she's really a softie.
and on the outside i may seem like a softie (literally, lots of squishy fat) but i'm a the real g. cause i know the real G. and so nothing else can even touch me. amen?

after EMMAUS we went to go eat that fried chicken.
Erick came along with us to eat today :D
haha he said he always read about us eating in my blogs (judy calls it my flog=food+blog)
and wondered if it was actually true.
we go easy for him.
cause seriously if he wasnt there me and jay were about to hit the waffle place afterwards.
dont matter cause emma will buy us icecream later at 2:00am anyways

my camera broke. so i cant take a pictures of food anymore.
i feel naked. my asian girl instincts are going crazy.

worked out.
which consisted of me walking half the time
and the other half dropping my stuff.
my stuff rolling off the treadmill.
me screaming "uhdukkae" (oh noo!) and retrieving them.
once my card fell underneath the treadmill.
and i looked like a fool a fool i tell ya. trying to get it out.
and finally this nice/nerdy chinese boy got it for me.
i love those species...what would i do without them.

after gym. studying with emma in the lobby.
i feel so accomplished today.
for the past 4 months i've done nothing but play
but today i actually opened a book.
and wrote a paper.
i think i literally felt my brain growing.

i have to wake up early.
to do a power point presentation tomorrow for my poli class.
its gunna be intense.
i'm pretty chill right now but tomorrow i know imma be super nervous and scared.
i better not oversleep....
good luck rebekah.
and good night :D

EMMAUS. tues nights 7pm. come with me if you wanna be cool.

Comments