Day 56

Kleenex and Halls have been my best friends today.
stuffy nose turns into massive cough attack.
please pray for me TT.TT

so yeah....waking up in the morning for church
obviously did not work out today
since i woke up at 3:00pm...

korean bbq with emma and jay :D
the old man there recognizes me.
woman why you always eating!

today i get my super cute supah flyyy
black mickey mouse earphones!
since i accidentally left my other ones in the sauna clothes pocket
and threw it in the hamper...

i also realize that today is the day i'm officially broke.
like literally i only have coins left.
so tempted to use erick's retreat money that he gave me to give to tina...
but i've left my hustlin ways in the past.
so dont worry erick its safe.

the money transfer is gunna take 3-5 business days.
until then i survive on cereal.
got this big giganto box. that came with a free glowing bouncy ball :D
bounced it all around seoul today. boing boing.
and this lil girl was like "look ma! i got the same one at home too!"
shweeet.

get back and should work on my poli paper that's due tomorrow.
but i lay in my bed dying from my allergies/sickness.
and act out a dramatic scene like i'm in a korean drama.
and i'm dying on the hospital bed.
cough cough*
tell so and so i love him. raspy voice* tear. dead.
ahhh this is no fun.
download shanghai knights and watch it.
laugh. cough. laugh. cough.

jay and i go chicken eating again....
this is the third night of chicken massacre.
why is chicken so good.
one of life's greatest mysteries.

what would i do without my buddy jay
who feeds me and buys me tissues.
i know i take you for granted.
but lately I thank God for meeting you.
you are my BFFN. (best friend for now).

get back and work on my poli paper
write half of it in record time.
only regret changing my major
is wasting my skill of bsing poli papers.
such a pity. it was a great talent.

i know its due tomorrow.
but i give up and make pretty flowers with hershey kiss wrappers
and watch friends episodes.
mmmm it is 7:44am.
good morning :D

Comments