Day 59

11:00am.
must wake up to go to gyengosjfsljfalsj palace.
for our class group project with chris and chad.
mmmm way too tired for this.
lemme call chris to bail.
chris's phone is all static-ee
so whole time we're like "what what"
chris i'm not going. go without me!!!
what what?
chris? chris can you hear me????
AHHHHH.
so frustrated now. i'm awake.

i'm glad i woke up to go.
it was quite a lovely day.
cherry blossoms. clear skies.
pretty palace. pretty pond. pretty fish.
oohhh shalalalalalala.
mmmm i wonder if my ancestors the dal-sung suh shi clan lived in the palace.
i would be a court lady.
and disgrace my family like fa mulan.
mmmm yes i can totally see it.

i was quite mischevious at the palace today.
jumpin all over the place.
for the paper. gotta write the report for the sleeping quarters.
and to get that authentic feel i tried to sleep in the sleeping quarters.
and then got yelled at by the guard.

then i wanted to see the fishies in the pond.
and climbed over the do not cross little rope thingy
and then all these lil kids were there.
and i was creepin on them.
hey kids, "want some candy?"
mwahahahahaahahahaha.
ah....i'm so lacking sleep right now.

buy chris and chad icecream today.
see what a good friend i am!
and an even more awesome group member!! :D
please dont kick me out guys...

get back nap and then wake up for my korean examination.
mmm cindy says she could hear me making noises of expaseration.
like the exam wasnt hard...it was just so looonng.
6 pages of writing -___-;;
just wanted to get over with it.
last page. we have to write an essay using the grammar we learned.
i wrote about how much i love chicken.
here is the english translation for the essay.
My favorite food in korea is chicken. It's been a day since I've eaten chicken. I walk 10 min to go eat chicken. Because I really like chicken, it is unacceptable for me to not eat chicken. Chicken is cheap but yummy. It is always okay to go eat chicken with me.
yes. apparently later i find out that we had to write 10 sentences. And I only wrote 6.
hopefully my teacher also really likes chicken and cuts me some slack.

after exam get a chicken burger.
pre-dinner warm up.
i have 3 dinner dates today.
6:00, 8:00, and 10:00pm.
oh boy. lemme think.
drink ice tea at the 6:00 dinner and combine the 8:00 and 10:00 one together with korean bbq.
and then eat at iceberry for dessert.
genius.

its midterm week here.
and i feel like i'm the only one not freaking out about midterms.
mama tina says she's very frustrated by my wasting of intelligence.
and then i get an email from my asian mother.

Hi Rebekah I am glad you have good time.This is great time in your life.But remember to stay focused play and enjoy but also study well. You are preparing oyour future now. Don't study just enough to be OK study enough to be your very best.You have been bla ssed by God with great intelligence. Use it wisely.

mmm. that was quite moving.
sigh......i know i'm a slacker. its in my snorlax nature.
but it is true. i need to live up to my potential.
i'm gunna change the world guys!
and influence many lives (in a good way i hope)

next email i get from my mother.
"Rebekah I'm eating junk food because you didn't send text me."

HAHAHAHA. that's cute. i can imagine her killing that family size bag of chips while she waits for me to email back.
mmmm got my eating skills from my mother.


goodluck on midterms everyone!
dont stress~
keep that healthy balance between school and life.
good night :D


"hey kids, want some candy?"




hahahahahahaha. i love this pic of chris.


Comments