Day 43

1:00pm Topics class today.
wake up and lie in bed until 12:57pm.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
run as fast as my little legs will let me.

1:16pm.
get to class.
this punk kid is like "oooh you're early today".
oh harharhar.
another girl is also late.
grandma teacher asks her why she's late.
she's coming from another class.
teacher asks me why i'm late.
"uhh......^^"
"you overslept didnt you" chuckle chuckle*
ahhh she knows me so well :D

i'm actually going to take notes today.
but my pen is out of ink??
no this is impossible. emma just got me this pen.
shake shake*
EXPLOSION. of hot pink ink everywhere.
noooooooooo. oohhh nooo... uhdukkae!!
i literally felt it splatter on my face.
oh noo its all over the desk. and.....??
o.O on the guy in front of me.
ummmm.....let me just casually wipe it off.
he turns around and gives me weird stare.
look awayy.. look away....lalalalala

spend at least 15min cleaning up my pen explosion.
then spend the rest of the hour playing bejeweled 2 on erick's iphone.
level 6. nice.
what a productive day.

korean class todayyyy.
stone face teacher is in an exceptionally good mood today.
hmmmmmm is she seeing someone right now?
except she starts class by indirectly calling me out for eating my chicken burger in class.
and then tells me i have 2 strikes from last class.
i'm super scared...i dont know what the consequences of 3 strikes will be.
what if she makes me sing in front of the class...
no....i dont know the lyrics to any song except happy birthday.

during class we go around and ask questions in korean.
question: who is always late to class?
answer: rebekah.
ugh.....
but stone face teacher defends me and says i was not late today.
and then at the end of class she says i was well-behaved today.
even though me and erick were chatting like angry birds.
hmmmmmmmm it seems as though she is no longer jealous???
yes yes she's def seeing someone. mystery mystery.

oh yeahh erick gave me something super cool today :DDDDDDD
it took some persuasion but i finally got it.
but i cant tell anyone. ahhhh i'm going crazy.
but maybe i can share it one dayyyy.
or sell it....mwahahaha just kidding erick...
but i might be forced to if i run out of money on this trip...
which is in approximately 2 days.
yeah.......
my father is not going to be pleased.
i spent $1500 in 40some days
eh. that seems like something i would do.
but still.....oh i'm caught in quite a dilemma...

i think i also tore a ligament in the arch of my foot
cause once in awhile i'll feel like this sharp pain
that feels like my muscle is being torn out.
its getting quite frequent so my brain is pretty pissed off by it.
and wont let me put any weight on my left foot.
limping around like a injured puppy.
ah...no more walking on the treadmill in my flippies for me...

for dinner we go to noodle box.
which serves noodles and rice in obese proportions.
i cant breathe.

which is why being the intelligent self that i am.
i eat waffles and icecream afterwards -___-

i'm slowly dying right now.
food coma to the max.
snorlax lvl 99 right now....
i'm just gunna lay in bed for a long time..
goodnight....




Comments

  1. lol share with me... i know what it was~~ ^^<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment