Day 42

If yesterday was an epic day today must have been an epic fail day.

yes it wasnt the first scenario but the second one i guess.

the epic fail day started out with me having a battle of epic proportions with my snooze button.
eventually i give up and wake up to cheeia calling me.
OH CRAP. they are in the lobby waiting for me.
i'm gunna be honest. i didn't even wash my face/brush my teeth.
threw on some clothes and ran like the wind.
now its like i dont want TOP to see me like this.

so here's the plan.
we're going to try to get into the live show with this new group called Dalmatian.
(of course i would forget the dalmatian cd to get in)
and once we get into SBS. Big Bang will also be performing so we get to see them.

here's how it actually went down.
we're all out of it cause we barely slept from the night before.
on the way there. my subway card doesnt work.
run around for 10min trying to reload it and then give up.
end up jumping over the machine thing like the ninja that i am.
about to try that a second time at the next machine. and the security guard walks out.
oh crap....put on my most innocent face and explain the situation.
so he just swipes me out and lets me go along my merry way. yay

when we get there we find that both dalmatian and Big Bang did not show up today.
well this is very lame....
stuck here while the middle school girls with straight across bangs are smirking at us old ladies with nothing better to do.

we take a cab back.
usually i dont talk to the cab drivers but i had to complain to someone.
so i'm complaining about how we woke up early for no reason.
cause big bang didnt even show up.
and he's all like gasp. how could they.
hahaha this guy is cool.
he's really this sweet old man. he says he hopes that my friends will leave with a good impression of korea and have a fun time here. and we're all like awww thank you.
then the convo gets harder. cause he starts talking to me about like japan-korea relations, radiation, and the history of korean and vietnam people.
omg...so much hard vocab...straining all my brain power to understand.
80% of the time i'm just smile mmmm yes yes. and occasionally when he dramatic pauses i'm like oooohhh yes yes. no wayy.. mmmmm.

when we get back we all go back to our rooms and pass out.
i think in the middle of the afternoon my roomie came in.
she must be think all i do is sleep...

when i wake up i'm ready to eat a panda bear.
so we end up going to this mexican place.
ahhhhhh i love mexican food. sii siiii muy bueno.
we go to this chipotle wannabe place.
not as good as chipotle but it still satisfied my hunger for once in korea.

i dropped my camera today and broke it :[
gina and i try dropping it again to 'reverse' the effects.
but surprise surprise it doesnt work..
so now i wont have pics unless i steal it from other people.

after dinner we go buy hair dye!
spontaneous dyeing of chad's hair!!
yay i love dyeing people's hair.
been dyeing hair since i came out of the womb.

transform chad from a blonde to this dark emo kid.
hehehe and even dye his eyebrows. but get dye all over his face so he ends up looking like squidward. mwahahaha.
fun fun fun.

its 1:00 am now and i dont know what to do.
i mean i sleep at like 6am nowadays. so 1:00am is super early.
get a skype call from jay.
and he gets me in trouble -___- with my next door neighbors.
cause the next thing i know i'm opening the door to a very pissed off looking sleepy girl.
the walls are paper thin here at the i-house...

going to bounce around for awhile
and then sleep eventually i guess.
can't miss Topics class tomorrow...
2 more skips and i fail...

goodnight :D

mexican delight

see this pic at the subway. hahaahah TOP's serious face is laughable. i'm so embarassed..

dark haired chad. mmm i'm a pro

Comments

Post a Comment