Day 99

Father, when it seems as though I am stuck
Unsure of what is right and what is wrong
I am reminded of your love
And all I can do when I make mistakes
Is not to succumb to shame
But to love you more
Your love never fails
The more I love you, the more I become like you
And then all the things that I do, will naturally be pleasing to you

Today i had deep life talk with the girls outside on the benches.
in fact basically all my conversations for the past 3 weeks have been somehow about God.
we covered alot of topics, some serious, some hilarious.
one moment we're all pondering in deep thought
the next moment we are a bunch of old ladies laughing like hyenas.
hehe i love them so much <3
but one of things they asked me was
what makes me love God so much.

I love God
because He loved me first.

for so long God has pursued me.
and despite the things that i have done
the ways i have rejected Him and ignored Him
His love never changed.
and now i am realizing what it means to love Him back.
learning more each day
and my life has never been the same.

how do i know that He loves me?
not only from hearing His word. sermons. feeling that peace in my heart.
but from the countless experiences with God in my life.
through His grace i am saved.

from the conversations i've been having with people lately.
i've learned that one of the strongest reasons for unbelief or apathy
is that they have not had an encounter or undeniable experience with God.
it makes sense that you can hear all about something but you can't really believe in it without a personal encounter.
so lately i've been praying for people to have these encounters.
something that is so real and amazing. that it just can't be brushed off as a mere coincidence.

if you feel like you've never had this encounter with God.
or you can't even remember the last time you've experienced His love.
and you want to. let me know. cause i will be more than willing to pray for you.
but more importantly to take that step and to pray yourself. even if you dont feel like you know how to pray.
try :) He's waiting for you to ask.
Ask and you will receive.

Comments