Day 83

Today was the third day since i submitted.
I said that i would be completely healed by the third day.
and indeed i was :)
heal like a wolverine bam!

I just felt so much peace and joy today.
Ate lunch and then went to Namsan tower again with the girls.
Shopped a lil at Myeongdong bought me a bathing suit ;]
i shall look like that model wearing that bathing suit.
give me 2 weeks! yes i can do it.
me and gina's diet goes like this: eat less.
which is basically eat what a normal person eats and don't OD on food.

we plan to take taxis up the mountain this time.
tina and ann's taxi driver takes them up to the top
but ours took some weird way and he ended up just dropping us off at the bottom of the mountain
-___________- this is the third time i have to climb up this mountain.

gina and i are huffing and puffing.
i try to make it better by singing miley. its the climb.
we cant see the tower. but i was like trust that its there!
it's closer than we think. and its gunna be so worth it.
we can do it!
ahh..so much symbolism right there.

gina told me something very interesting today.
i love her. she's like this wise, cute hello kitty.
and she's so simple.
sometimes the most awesome truths are in the simplest form.
she said "sometimes people mistake loneliness for love.
some people don't wanna be lonely, they just like having the company
just like the thought of always having someone there"

i hope that i'll be differentiate between the two.
and in the end i'll see if i'm able to recognize love from everything else.

i mentioned this a couple times before.
but at Namsan tower couples do this lock thing to symbolize endless love.
and so cheeia and gina put their locks on the fence for the boyfriends back home.
even though i dont have a boyfriend i decided to do a lock this time too.

i had two locks. one white one and one apple green one with a tag on it.
the white one i dedicated to God. and on the front i wrote "You are my one desire"
and on the back i wrote "My strength and my shield"
the green one i dedicated to my future husband. and on the front i wrote "i waited my whole life for you"
and on the back i wrote "i can wait a little longer, until we meet again"
the tag i left blank. that is to write the name of that person later.
the two locks came with two keys. the key that opens the lock for God i threw off the mountain to symbolize the endless love. and the other key i kept. that's the key i'm gunna give to the one i love when that time comes.

harharhar i'm so cornyyyyy. hehe but i love it.
gina was making fun of me cause my e's look like a's.
and she thought i wrote "untill we meat again"
my mind isn't always on food....

came back and we got some mcdonalds :D
chris and chad wanted me to get them 6 snackwraps. those fatties...
and it was so awkward. i go up to the cashier clearly by myself.
and am like "yes...can i get a shanghai chicken burger and 6 chicken snackwraps please"
"um....do you mean 6 chicken nuggets?"
"no..i want 6 snackwraps. yeppp.."
and the cashier gives me the weirdest look like mmm this girl is about to go crazy with the snackwraps.
yeah...dont judge me man.

get back. do some deep praying in my room and ask God to trust me.
I'm alot stronger than i was before.
so go downstairs and have lots of fun with my frands :D
played kings. ahh happy sigh* good times..
i always lose in never have i ever.
i take it as a compliment. got that life experience ya know.

i will just end with this.
this is for you.
"Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others" -Proverbs 12:15
so i will continue to have hope because i know.
that you are not a fool.

Comments