Day 89

wow... woowww
today was just wow...

woke up bright and early to eat lunch with erick
but he was still sleeping when i called him so i let him sleep.
sall gooodddd.
rest erick rest. cause you gunna get blasted with His love tomorrow!!!

just spent that time instead with God
and then walked to Holly's cafe with Anna to help the student leaders with the EMMAUS banquet.
my job is to go pick out food tomorrow! yay. food job. my destiny.

the rain poured down last night.
with the sound of thunder.
man the sound of the rain and thunder was so comforting to me.
it was like God saying i am near.

the rain continued to fall today.
His fire will rain down today.

i'm so excited cause IHOP (international house of prayer)
is coming to new philly tonight!!!!!!
its gunna be so bomb.

went to korean class blahblabhlbah.
dont remember what i did.
i think i got married to ann?
yeah. and for our wedding food we're having chicken and shrimp.

i shot kuni a couple times with my symbolic gun.
yeah puing puing. when i shoot you that's the Holy Spirit.
some people need to be blasted with a bazooka though.

right after class went to New Philly for Fri Fire.
man we gotta pray for America right now. with the news going on.
don't mess with the chosen land. or that nation will face God's wrath.
our nation's leaders need covering and protection.

the Pastor that came. i forgot his name ^^"
spoke about how we need to put Jesus number one!
and how we need to claim that we are God's favorite.
yes yes lately God has just been doing so many amazing things in my life that i'm just getting so caught up with the fruit. but i must never lose sight of why.
the love for my Father is first and above all things.

then we prayed. and yeah....hahahahahaha. i understand why everyone was like its gunna be amazing.
its called House of Prayer for a reason.
man that was some divine praying.
and as i was praying for others i could just completely feel God's heart for them.
for some people i was crying with joy. others i was laughing. shouting. or just wanted to embrace them.

and then this is why God told me I was His favorite child.
Rebekah you understand my heart.
and what makes me happy, also makes you happy
heheheehheheehe. yeah....

afterwards we went to go eat fried chicken :D
it was awesome fellowship time.
wow... God is just doing something awesome with the EMMAUS students. no joke.
by the end of this IHOP weekend. we are all gunna be changed.

i never thought i could experience any more.
but yeah..
GOD NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!!!!!!

then we got waffles :]
and as i walked back i just got a chance to talk to Yuri.
hehehehehe. God was just speaking to her through me.
very specific things.
and Yuri was getting so excited.
this semester she will learn to receive God's love.
and next semester God is just gunna equip her like BAM.
so when she returns to Japan. its gunna be crazy!!!

my heart has always gone out to Japan.
and i now realize that was God's heart of course.
because the Japanese people are humble.
korean people act like they are humble but really we are so proud.
that can actually be a good thing but in many ways it hinders our relationship with God.
but yeah God loves the humble people.

i head back to my room thinking the night is over.
when i spot Chihiro about to enter her room a few doors down.
now Chihiro has been suffering from this chronic cough.
and i've just been telling her "oh i hope you get better".
normally i would just go into my room or something. but God told me to walk to her.
as i came closer and closer, her cough started to get worse.
until i was right in front of her and she was like full out coughing with tears.
so i knew. that the enemy was afraid.

i commanded it to stop and it stopped.
she kind of just gave me this surprised look.
and then few moments later it would come back.
this went on for about another min.
to the point she was begging it to stop.
finally i was just like chihiro i'm going to full out just pray healing over you.
so i let the spirit speak over her. and then i knew she was completely healed.

her english is not that good but she knows some words in korean.
she just looked at me stunned and was like "amazing/ so interesting, it's gone, i feel so much better"
she was just so amazed. and honestly i was kinda like ooh ooh no way it actually worked! but i tried to keep cool.
and she was just like "thank you Rebekah, thank you so much"
and i told her "no don't thank me, thank God".
she just looked at the ceiling and was like "thank you God! thank you so much"
this made me so joyful. i was laughing so hard. man she's so cute. and i told her "hahahaaha Chihiro! God loves you so much!"
and she looked at the ceiling again, pointed and said "I love you too God!"

i went back to my room and just praised God.
it was the first time in which i got to see the actual fruit from a healing prayer.
a gift that i asked for many years ago.
hahaha and just the humble heart of Chihiro. her face. the way she gave immediate thanks and praise to God.
man it was the best thing in the world.
God is going to restore Japan.
not only Japan but Korea.
and not only Korea but China.
He is going to form a strong bond between these three nations.
To raise an army, that will restore the rest of the world.

this following week. God tells me it's going to be a week of DIVINE ENCOUNTERS.
it's going to look like the book of Acts on campus.
Jesus has once said that no miracles will be given to this perverse generation.
but God has now heard the cries of the saints.
and now once again the Holy Spirit will manifest itself in the believers
and they will show great signs and wonders in order for revival to take place.
but remember this always. signs and wonders are nothing without God's love.
and the salvation and restoration that comes only from the blood of JESUS.

so this i prayed to my Father.
for they will see the works that I do through Your spirit and want to glorify me
but may they not glorify me but glorify You
may i not seek to be glorified by man but seek for man to glorify You
and may i only receive glory from You
for when You glorify me.
I will be glorified to the highest.

"If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me"

Comments