Day 87

teheheehe i planned to go to my morning poli class.
but yeah....that didnt really work out so well.
so funny cause my roomie has class at 10am too.
and both of our alarms went off at 9am.
we expertly pressed the snooze button.
my alarm would go off again. and then hers.
slept, snooze, slept, snooze.
until we finally just canceled our alarms.

woke up for topics class and then went to film.
in film we watched a documentary about North Korean spies.
it was quite interesting in a subtle way.
presented North Korea in a different light.
hmm hmmm we're gunna finishing watching it tomorrow i'll explain more later.

one thing i noticed today is that my image is changing.
that now that people know i love God.
the things they say and ask me are different.
and my relationships with people have been changing as well.
its very true when they say that your relationships with others reflect your relationship with God.

after korean i ran into one of my sisters from my familia.
I'm glad i did cause Tina specifically told me to spend time with her and i wanted to hang out with her anyways cause she's so cute :)
i bought her dinner and we just ended up talking for about 2 hours.
she was just telling me about the struggles she's been going through lately and i was able to pray over her and speak life into her. it was a very encouraging and blessing time.
As we were walking back she told me she's been asking God for just someone to talk to and that I was her angel.
I got really excited as soon as I heard that and I showed her Rona's list of clues from the treasure hunt yesterday cause on it she wrote "Rebekah will be someone's angel".
We were just really amazed and happy by it. man God is so good.

Lately i've been having some deep conversations with people.
and at the end they usually tell me that I have given them a lot to think about.
hehe i like making people think.
hopefully all my conversations with people no matter how short or long will be meaningful.

went back to my room praised God, prayed for people, and listened to a sermon by Pastor Marcus.
He talked about how often times we are hindered from receiving God's love because of the shame we carry.
but in God's eyes no matter what we've done in the past, we are worthy of receiving God's love because His son paid that price for us.
do not focus on yourself and your mistakes. but look to your Father. for He is a Father that is good and His love for you is tremendous.
thank Him for the cross. for because of the cross we are pure and holy in His eyes.

God has also convicted me today to clean my room.
cause it is so cluttered and chaotic in here.
now. if you even had the slightest doubt of whether or not i am changed person.
here is the ultimate proof.
the day has come when Rebekah So cleans her room without anyone forcing her too. Hallelujah!
my mother would be so proud...

wow..it is already time to sleep.
i'm not really sure what i did with my time before.
i used to spend so much time just watching shows and movies.
or eating..
my days used to be so pointless.
but now its like i'm living everyday to the fullest.
time really flies when your having fun.

oh yeah my friend Cheeia is still sick (mostly coughing).
please continue to pray healing over her.
and also for me as well. i'm feeling real queasy
should not have drank that mango yogurt smoothie thing...

Comments