Day 92

woke up around 9 today.
to this man coming into my room and asking me if i called to have my ac vent fixed.
i was like marmarmar. rolled over and went back to sleep.

today it was real sunny and nice outside but there was a tiny cloud over my head.
following me.
i was having an epic battle with it.

there has been a slight speed bump in my life lately.
but its nothing that i cant handle with God you know.

so during topics class i began to write out my thoughts.

I can try to understand this with my own logic. try to figure things out myself and make a decision.
But instead I will trust in the Lord with all my heart.
He knows what I want, what I asked for and nowadays I'm learning more about myself that I am able to ask these things with full confidence and without fear in my heart.
I trust that whatever I ask according to His will and out of my love for Him, He will give me.
That He has no plans to harm me.
And even through my mistakes He will make me stronger.
I have nothing to lose, only to gain. in everything that I do.

You become what you believe and the truth is what you believe.
I believe that I am an amazing daughter of the living God who loves me and favors me.
I believe that I am not one who gives up but perseveres through anything with the strength of my Father.
I am one who understands His heart and does not fear evil.
Therefore, I am able to distinguish even the most cleverly crafted lies from the truth.
Therefore, I have a continual flow of renewed peace
confusion and doubt flees from me.

God has placed me on a rock and I will not be moved, not even by the strongest tides.
The enemy cannot snatch the seeds of truth that are buried deep within me.
And my gardener, the Lord, continues to cut off the thorns that try to choke me.
I will continue to grow and bear fruit for as long as the Spirit lives in me.

that tiny cloud is putting up a furious fight now.
but victory has already been claimed.

it followed me to korean class.
and even as i was eating the grilled cheese sandwich that marie made me :D
and even as i was praying in her room and drawing on her windows with washable markers.

yeah but as more sisters came into her room.
and we began our prayer night.
and we began to pray for the things that God has placed on our hearts.
the tiny cloud began to vanish.
and by the time we finished praying it was barely there.

we think we're done praying. but jessica asks if we can pray healing over her heal.
hehe sounds funny. but yeah her heal has been hurting.
and lately i've been asking God for full out confidence in the gift of healing.
so i was like yes let's practice!!
so we prayed for her. and then she moved around her foot said it got a little better.
so then we were like let's pray again!
and then she moved around her foot and she said it got much better.
and then anna was like get up and walk and claim that!
so jessica got up and walked. and she was yeah it's almost completely healed.
and i was like jump with joy that the Lord healed you!
and so she was jumping up and down and she was like wow! the pain is completely gone.
and we were like yayyy! that's awesome!!

the tiny cloud that's been bugging me also completely vanished. 
double victory! praise God.

i stayed with marie and prayed with her a little longer
hehe God had something very encouraging to say to her ;]
i'm glad i was able to say it to her and see the joy on her face.
afterwards i went down to the atm cause my money finally transferred
and God continued to just amaze me in other ways
but that's a story that is not yet finished.

tomorrow morning is the treasure hunt.
and we just may go to Severence Hospital
yeah. hehehehehehe. perhaps jessica's healing was just warm up.
we'll see what the Lord has in store for us.

trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Comments