Day 90

this past week i've gotten the least amount of sleep ever
since high school.
but i have no regrets.
i've never felt so more alive.

woke up today at 7am to the sound of my roomie's phone alarm.
except she's not here...
her phone screen broke so i guess she left her phone here.
but yeah it went off every 2 min and i didnt know what to do with it!!
tried pushing all these buttons but couldnt turn it off.
so i put the phone in our fridge.

yeah... i can still hear it.
took the phone out of the fridge, poked it some more, and was like God help me please!!
make my brain more compatible with technology.
and He was like..Rebekah just take out the battery...
oohhhhh ^^" hahahahha...yeah...duh...
clawed that battery out and went back to sleep :]

the spirit pushed me to wake up again 3 hours later.
so i could go to costco with jessica and katherine
today we are getting food ideas for the EMMAUS banquet.
mmmm my love for you God is stronger than my love for sleep.

spending hours at costco is fun and exhausting.
first 30 min we were just running around like ooh oooh i want this and oooh this too!!
at one point we just stared at this huge bag of sugar and was cracking up
cause this bag of sugar was the size of katherine no joke.
like what kind of family eats that much sugar.
then we were like oh..wait a min. asians are like that with rice.

yeah the EMMAUS banquet is gunna have a lot of food.
let's just get blasted by the food that will nourish our bodies
God made food delicious for us.

afterwards we went to go meet the rest of the girls at quiznos!
time of just eating and encouragement.
best combo yes.

and then whee whee off to itaewon site for more IHOP prayer.
man they brought the fire down in that house.
people were just manifesting in the spirit.
but you know its not that manifestation that should be the focus.
but that divine encounter with God. that will lead you to His love.

i was just chilling in God's presence, looking around, and He revealed something so so awesome to me.
while i was praying i was like Father, i want to be a part of all this.
i want to be a part of your work.
i got an image of a little girl running to her dad as he left for work. and her saying, "daddy don't leave, take me with you. I want to go to work with you"
And God was telling me. Rebekah you're ready. you are going to work side by side with me.
it just blew my mind. especially the side by side part. i'm not working under His authority but with Him. for a servant does not know his master's business. but a friend does.
i was holding His hand going off to work with Him. to find others who will work with us.
we're raising an army.
so that His kingdom may be on earth as it is in heaven.

hallelujah.

on the way back i got a chance to walk back with sue mie.
man it was just so encouraging to talk to her.
i feel that unity with the brothers and sisters.
so that when i'm speaking life and truth to her.
its like God speaking those same words to me.
so i'm saying to sue mie, "you are a warrior princess!"
and at the same time God's like yeah, you're a warrior princess too Rebekah!

when i said to sue mie, yeah God's going to equip you to bring back revival on your campus.
He said that to me. (UMBC better watch out!!)
and when i said sue mie your family is going to notice the change in you and want that. and God will restore your family.
yeah He said that to me too!
DOUBLE PORTIONS DOUBLE BLESSINGS!!!

i came back to my room and thought that God was done amazing me for the day.
but nah..haha He never ceases to amaze me.

there is this guy here. who i believe God just picked out from the crowd.
cause yeah God's been highlighting him to me ever since the first day of the treasure hunt like 2 months ago.
now i forgot about it for awhile but at this second treasure hunt. i wrote his name down on the list of clues.
recently i felt the need to randomly add him on fb. even though i never talked to him.
yeah i'm totally against things like that but God was just like trust me Rebekah.
and i was like okayy God better not make me look like a fool.
which He wont.
cause when i got back. i found a very encouraging wall post that he left me.
saying that he is reading my blog :D from day 1.
hahaha i hope that by the time he catches up to this day. God would just have blasted Him.
cause yeah this guy is so full of life and joy. it's like fire. and it'll spread like fire.
God has amazing things in store for you my friend. believe it.
no coincidence. if you wanna see the paper with your name on it. come find me.

there are two more names that i wrote down. separate from the rest of the clues.
and i underlined them. oooh its gunna be good :D
now i just wait to see God move again.
and let me tell you the truth. He never disappoints.



Comments