Day 79

its been mad raining and gloomy here this week.
but sall good.
let the rain fall down and wash away

today is buddha's bday so no classes!!!

woke up at 11 to go to the Hi-Seoul festival.
ready for the festivities!
then cheeia pushed back the time to 1.
so i just chilled. read some psalms.
ate my cereal.
until i found a baby hair in it...
why you lil ! what are you doing in my cereal?!
lost my appetite.
blech kaw kaw. feels like i got that hair in my throat.

cheeia tina and i went to the festival.
but it was not very festive.
basically just rainy and everything needed tickets.that you had to wait to get at least an hour and 30 min in advance of the shows.
to then wait in another line to get in.
mmmm fantastic.
so we just took a smiling picture with the festival sign like we had an awesome time
and then bounced like tigger away.

went to hongdae. got some contacts.
and then found the dog cafe!!
ah yes i am def opening one of these in the states.
basically its a cafe with dogs in it.
and you get to pet them and play with them.
and this one dog was so chubby and cute.
i was just squeezing his chubby cheeks.
he liked it.

tonight EMMAUS was special.
cause they separated the guys and the girls.
so the girls just went to sarah's house to chill and eat.
we listened to the testimonies of the staff and then broke into smaller groups.
i just felt this burden on my heart to share what ive been going through.
and from that there was so much healing.
confessing has a lot of power.
the girls in my group prayed for me and they were so encouraging man.
i love them so much <3 my sisters yo.
3 sisters confirmed the same image. you know what it means when something is confirmed 3 times :D
and it was the image of me in a white wedding dress.
so clean and so pure.
i am pure. and i'm a total princess man.
cause i'm the daughter of the King of all kings.

came back to the dorms. smiling like a maniac.
and people were just so nice and friendly to me.
i guess when you smile. you are more approachable.
yay.

chilled with my dorm girls. and saw the movie Taken.
about a father rescuing his daughter.
man Liam Neeson in that movie was a total g.
and whole time i was like yeah. mm yeah my Father is total g too.
the enemy tries to mess with me and He will show them no mercy.
wabam. can't touch me.

its raining outside. but i will get wet for chicken.
ate chicken with chubby cheeks.
i was very happy.
the end.

i must wake up super early tomorrow to go to my politics class.
must go because i havent been to class in a month ^^"
good night.

Comments

  1. the man on whom the movie Taken was based came to speak at Elon! apparently he's a total fraud though.. people investigated everything he said, and he made it all up. depressing, i know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this means that you'll come to every small group once your back in the U.S. - World

    ReplyDelete
  3. say what...

    and yes Scott. I will be running back. I have alot of things to teach and share. our small groups are gunna be awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment