Day 120

Writing this last post is one of the hardest things i've had to do.
Day 120.
can't believe i'm finally typing those words.

oh snap. emotions are running high.
i've never had any trouble writing. just flow from my head.
but i wonder now how i should end this. what i should say.

All endings are also beginnings.
We just don't know it at the time..

I'm not gunna cry as i write this. cause there'll be more.
maybe i'll start a new blog. or update this one once in awhile.
this is just a beginning of my life. of my time in korea.
i'll be back korea. for sure :D

had such a fun day with my friends.
met my sole relative here. Yae-in unni
haha she's so cool wish i hung out with her more.

wish i did alot more things here.
but i'm leaving with no regrets.
because one day i'll have all the time in the world
to do all the things i want to do.

ate fried chicken with the fam friends
i wanna say 'one last time' but i'm not gunna!
we will eat fried chicken again.
lol i really wasnt planning on crying.
but i told them that the reason i made a facebook before i came to korea
was that i knew that i would make friends in korea that i would want to keep in touch with.
i loved my friends even before i met them.
and then gina looked at me. and was like dont cry
and then the tears started coming.
hahaah ms. hello kitty!!! i'll miss you so much.

went to barfly afterwards.
danced the night away
and then took so many sticker pics :D
ahh good memories.

i prayed tonight that i wouldn't be sad.
but leave with happy memories.

we've said our byes to many of our friends.
said we'll keep in touch till the end.
i wonder if we really will.
only time will tell.
but i really really hope we do.
i've truly met some awesome people here.

i need to pack haven't even started and i'm leaving for the airport in a couple hours.
to fly on a plane that i don't even know if there are any seats left cause i forgot to confirm my seat.
hahaha story of my life.
always chaotic. but somehow things always work out.

and things will always work out.
it always does in the end.
i just have to make it there.
and when i do each time. a new door opens for me.
lol am i getting too corny?

i know i have million things to do.
but i just want to spend the last couple hours here in korea with God.
just going over all the things He's shown me and how i've been transformed.
new revelations. its only the beginning.
i'll be back 2 years from now. to see how this place has changed.
to continue learning about the promises of this land.
today i found a museum of Yonsei history, about Underwood's vision here.
that this school may educate those who will serve this world.
to bring peace and justice to this world. in the spirit of Jesus Christ.
may the students be mighty and strong.
to soar like the eagle that represents them.
let nothing bring them down.

And this same blessing is over me.
as i return back home. i'll bring it.
before i came here i prayed that i would meet God.
and find my life's destiny.
i now know who i am. and who i'm meant to be.
and together we are unstoppable.

my time here. is only a piece.
of my life as a whole.
i'm coming home.
and one day i'll return to my heavenly home.
remembering all the days of my life.
both reminiscent and excited
for all the days to come.

Thank you Father,

May I be reminded of your love in times of sufferings and blessings.
May your presence be with me always.
May I find favor in your sight.
And may I first seek your kingdom and righteousness in all things that I do.

In your precious son's name we pray,
Amen.



































Comments

  1. aww this made ME super sad :(!! Sad for you guys sighh <3 You guys mustve gotten so close :(

    I wish I studied abroad for a full semester rather than just the summer...but I guess the downside to that wouldve been being more attached to the ppl you meet...that you may possibly never see again.. :(

    :( :( have an awesome summer back in the states Rebekah~~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment