Day 107

Had my korean reading part of the final.
and since i was in busan over the weekend.
did not practice at all.
tried to practice in class before i read.
but then i legitly fell asleep. was in the dream stage and everything.
woke up to reading teacher the calling my name for my turn.

oh boy. i have to read right after i woke up.
noooo TT.TT
marshmarshmarsh mehhhhh...
i'm so glad all my classes here are pass/fail.

Today i saw two famous celebs.
walking in some shady alley way in Edae.
and i see this area that's blocked off with lights and cameras.
so i'm like what is this... cause on the other side there are these crazy fan girls crowding around taking pics and stuff and screaming.
ask the old lady next to me what's going on and she says they are filming a drama.
i casually sneak onto the set. so i'm getting the full on view of the actors.
there is this tall nice looking guy in a suit. and this cute/pretty lady. (mmm typical korean drama characters lemme guess rich handsome guy and silly girl that's not so rich but quite a character and then they fall in love)
i ask someone who the actors are. and she's looking at me like i'm an alien. 
names are Cha Seung Won and Go Hyo Jin??
apparently they are pretty famous..
and so is the drama. its called The Greatest Love.
i think imma watch it just cause i got to see the scene they were filming.
and the title of this drama intrigues me. i would like to see what society's take on the greatest love is.

i think this semester alone. i've learned more about what love is than my whole entire life.
God has just taught me so much. and its just the beginning.
love is a commitment. it doesn't end when you start to lose feelings for someone. but that's when it actually begins. the true test of whether you actually care about that person.
i've learned that in love. you say i'm sorry as much as you say i love you.
that during the times you want to give up. you persevere.
that love transcends above time.

i saw a movie with marie today in her room. its called Fireproof.
acting was not good but the story was so touching.
totally made me cry.
the love dare book in the movie. i bought one and mailed one home for my parents :)
broken marriages, relationships can be made new.
love that has grown and deepen so much through marriage that couples can look back and say that their wedding day was when they loved each other the least.
tehehe i hope my marriage will be like that ^^

i could go on and on about love.
but the perfect word of what true love is.
the most selfless, unconditional kind of love.
one word. God
I was able to recognize this love.
through the cross.
the love i did not deserve.
I was able to recognize this love.
through the way God pursued me.
even after i forgot about what Jesus done for me on the cross.
the love i ignored.

I did not deserve to be with God.
I ignored Him, abandoned Him, lived as though He only existed in the back of my mind.
But He still loved me. Because He is Love.
And because I am getting to know Him. I am learning what love is.
When I share God. I share Love.
God is Love.
where there is the presence of God, there is love


Comments