Day 119

9:00am wake up for morning prayer.
11:20 am missed morning prayer
12:45 head out to church
2:06 get to church.

its hot today. and i'm glistening not sweating.
sit on the seat and my thighs get stuck to it.
yuck i hate when that happens.

my last sunday at New Philly for now.
dont worry i'll be back to pour back the blessings i've received.
today's sermon was about when things get from bad to worse. to keep having faith.
all things work for our good
hallelujah.
today when my symptoms came again worse than before. i just stared at it and laughed.
hit me with your best shot fear.
i'll just keep getting back up.

after service mama tina and the other emmaus staff. rona, sarah, and matt
prayed over me and blessed me before i left
so encouraging.
i'm a sunflower with lots of seeds
taller than all the other flowers
and soon there will be many other sunflowers before me.
a cactus in a dry land
they will come to me for living water.
the words of God, the lessons i've learned here are written on my heart.
His heart beats faster when He sees me.

better watch out maryland
i'm coming back fully equipped, fully clothed.
i'm coming home, i'm coming home
tell the world, i'm coming home.

hung out with my korean friend ranhee and her friend minjee too.
i'll see her again as well!
can't believe we still kept in contact after all these years.
when i say i'll keep in touch. I WILL.
so dont worry TT.TT

today is halmae (ann's) last night here.
ate meat and took sticker pics.
and now we're gunna chill the night away.
one by one we're all leaving.
returning back to our homes.
but i'm not sad cause we'll all meet again.
i will come find you. MWAHAHAHAHA.
no really. i will.
i like to travel anyways. i'll take a world tour.
and visit errrbody.
until we meet again. VEGAS reunion!

ahhh :) it's been a good couple months
let us all leave with happy memories

Comments