Day 117

i guess most people after they are done with finals
wanna party like there's no tomorrow.
but for me i just want to rest like snorlax level 99.

ate my heart out.
then went to the spa :D
at the spa i swam around and met this cute grandma.
she has the biggest belly in the world.
like a female santa claus!

we were talking.
she tried to swim like 5 feet and was out of breath.
said she couldn't swim right now cause she's drunk.
puahaha cant believe i'm swimming with a drunk gma.
life is so werid sometimes...

so she made me swim and watched me enviously.
and clapped and smiled and gave me thumbs up the whole time.
she told me i was so beautiful.
ahh i love old people ^___^ they make you feel so pretty.
and she asked me how old i was.
20.
ah...that's a beautiful age she said to be.
she said she was 65.

she showed me her finger.
she cut it this morning while chopping up veggies.
she told me her back hurts.
showed me the scars on her stomach from the surgery she got 10 weeks ago.
i asked her what's wrong with her stomach. why its so huge.
she explained, but i couldn't understand. the words in korean were too hard for me.

she said she was in a lot of pain.
i wanted to heal her. i just didn't know how.
i wish i knew how.
i prayed for her. asked God to take away her pain.
that in her old age she has still a lot to live for.
her life is still valuable.
she is still beautiful.

i told her she was real cute.
and she got real happy and was bouncing around.
how cute....

since we were on the topic of health issues.
i told her what was up with me.
and she got all big eyed and took me to the oriental medicine place in the spa.
and told the lady there my deal.
and the lady there was like she cant do anything about it.
she told me i should def go to a hospital for that.
but the thing is i already went..and it was booked.
marmarmar how do i say that in korean...

i told gma not to worry and left.
in a way i still am healthy. i still have alot.
there's no need to worry.

in the changing room.
this middle age lady was talking to me.
she asked me where i was from.
if i was japanese. and i said no i'm from america.
she said i must be very blessed. that nation is rich.
i come to the spa to play around.
but she comes to here cause her house has no bathtub.
i could tell she wasnt that old but she looked as if she aged too quickly.
limpy hair with strands of grey, crooked yellow teeth.

i'm thinking about this in the hair drying room.
i guess how blessed i really am
to be young and 'rich'
to have a future.
and i overhear 3 american girls next to me.
they look to be around my age 
they are talking more like complaining.
we really do worry too much about little things.


life is all about perspective.

Comments