Day 104

posted up psalms 23 last night.
because i was gettin mad attacked yo o.O
someone really hates me. can't explain in detail.
but yeah straight up twisted persecution going on.

i was real creeped out about it.
so i slept in marie's room.
but i guess i wasnt that creeped out cause i fell asleep in a milasecond
and then i woke up and she made me breakfast :)
first time eating breakfast in korea. i love marie <3

they say that you can't live for Jesus
without getting persecuted.
so in a way this just confirmed that the enemy is scared of me.
because i'm gunna do something awesome :)
the timing was just too perfect too.
the night before i share my testimony at the banquet.
bam. creepy stuff happens.
tryna instill fear in me but they fools, fools i tell ya.
only make my love for God stronger.
mwhahahahaahhaaha.

emmaus banquet was super touching and bomb.
before i went up to share my testimony. i was just like you and me God.
i didnt get to practice much but imma go with it.
my testimony is my love letter to you. and i'm just sharing it in front of people.

it went well.
i was super blessed by people after i shared my testimony.
they were being real encouraging :)
hmm hmmm so this is why the enemy was scared.
cause apparently i'm good at public speaking.
and the speakers are the ones that make impact.

its funny. i remember lindsey kim once told me that i should go into public speaking.
and at the time i was like i hate public speaking. i suck at it.
i remember one time i had to do a missions testimony. and i was so nervous i forgot my own name cause i said, my name is gloria. (which is my sister's name)
but your greatest fears are actually your greatest strengths.
oh how i've come so far...
at the retreat mama tina prophesied that i would be speaking in front of a large crowd of women.
and so many people today just said i had that anointing on me.
i never knew. God really does surprise you. i never knew i could be like this
it's pretty awesome. He made me this way.

but yeah please pray covering over me.
the more i live for God, the more persecutions there will probably be.
and i know God will protect me. but still there are times when i may get fearful.
pray that i will trust in God completely and not get swayed by anything that tries to bring me down.
cant nobody cant nobody hold me down.

tomorrow me and the jeju family. and my friend christina lee!! who's here from maryland.
are traveling to BUSAN!!! yay :)
i hear the KTX train we are taking is infamous for getting into accidents?
hmmm this is gunna be interesting.


me and clee at the banquet
Watch VIDEO recording of Testimony by Cheeia :]

Comments

Post a Comment